Sheffield United v West Ham United (14:00) - TNT Sports
AFC Bournemouth v Liverpool (16:30) - Sky Sports

MONDAY 22ND JANUARY​

Brighton & Hove Albion v Wolverhampton Wanderers (19:45) - TNT Sports

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 21.22.18.png

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
About time Arsenal gave themselves a boost following their recent flaky form, I'd say.

Some interesting fixtures in there. Potentially Ivan Toney's comeback game for Brentford. David Moyes won't particularly fancy a trip to Bramall Lane now Wilder has instilled a bit of fight into the Blades, and with various key players missing. Bournemouth v Liverpool should be a very open game.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Homes win all round but if one has to be a draw, Bournemouth please.

Anyway, I'm right UP THE ARSE Saturday lunchtime.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
For me this is an absolutely huge game for us. Wolves have just played 120 minutes, have their top scorer missing and one of their best players suspended.

We on the other hand have had a two week break and maybe a couple of players back.

There seems to be a bit of feel good around the team at the moment and if we are going to kick on and really push for Europe again this feels like a must win.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
For me this is an absolutely huge game for us. Wolves have just played 120 minutes, have their top scorer missing and one of their best players suspended.

We on the other hand have had a two week break and maybe a couple of players back.

There seems to be a bit of feel good around the team at the moment and if we are going to kick on and really push for Europe again this feels like a must win.
Well, that's f***ed it right up.

I'm going to put my tickets on the exchange now.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

It does indeed feel like a must win if we are to achieve Europe again.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Trossard starting for Arsenal - he's due a game, if only it were a few degrees warmer.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

No ‘must wins’ yet with the division so tight and so many games left imo. Any team in the ‘second tier‘ of the PL going on a run of 3/4/5 wins between now and May will put themselves in a great position

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The plastic Flags are flying, the crap North London Forever song is sung, Great 1-0

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Potter at the Arsenal Palace match
Something to do I suppose. What does a multimillionaire do on a cold Saturday?

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Palace a goal down already. Looks like they're kindly helping Arsenal end their bad run of recent form.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Arsenal are not playing that well but are very good at corners! Hodgson’s low block tactics looking a mess now.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Surprised they've let in the pikey drummer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here