Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19-21/4/22

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I think it’s about one being a big rival of the other and vice versa, obviously neither is a big rival of ours in the sense of true (time served, historic) rivalry bordering on bitter hatred.

Kind of like our Leyton Orient or that other lot, can’t think of the name.

Thank you. Easy enough to reply to wasn't it Swansman?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I was told Manchester United would turn great once Ole was gone... any moment now, I suppose.

For me Utd are akin to a long running tv series, long bereft of originality and the thing that made it unique all those years ago.

Much like Lost, getting shitter by the year and equally as unfathomable.

What the **** is going on ? Time travel, purgatory... alternate dimension.

Hmmmmmm.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
For me Utd are akin to a long running tv series, long bereft of originality and the thing that made it unique all those years ago.

Hmmmmmm.

It's like overthrowing a long standing dictator - what's left is a power vacuum. They're still not over it.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
United look like they won't finish in the top 6, next fixtures Arsenal away, Chelsea home, Brentford home and Brighton away, could see them losing all those four given how poor they looked against Liverpool.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Hmmmmmm.

What about.... starts out interesting but fizzels out over countless ludicrous gambits to a load of old bollocks:

the-prisoner-1-e1593788838762.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's like overthrowing a long standing dictator - what's left is a power vacuum. They're still not over it.

Let's not talk the great Conservative party of the near future down, eh? ???

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Fulham promoted, have they ever played Norwich in the league?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
United look like they won't finish in the top 6, next fixtures Arsenal away, Chelsea home, Brentford home and Brighton away, could see them losing all those four given how poor they looked against Liverpool.

The Albion winning at the Emirates and WHL gave Manure an unlikely opening into the CL.

Which they’ve just (almost) slammed shut on themselves.

They now need both Spuds and Arsenal to screw up.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I’m not saying they’re correct, but Redcafe still blames Ole, for all the shit players he was mates with and insisted they kept.

Well, they came 2nd last season, with Ole in charge, things were looking good and they probably didnt see much of a reason to ship out a lot of players... and then BANG someone at the club thinks it is time to splash another £80m on some overrated Englishman before signing some lazy 37 year old egomaniac, ****ing up the entire balance in the squad. Did Ole make those decisions? I'm not sure about that.

Moyes, Van Gaal and Ole were no problems... the problem is that the people running the club are just doing things randomly and hoping it works out.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway

Hmmmmmm.

Do you mind, I’m still upset about that series. ‘Just wait, there’ll be a genius ending that ties all these loose ends together. Oh no, there wasn’t. Never mind.’

So yes, exactly like Man U since Fergie left.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Well, they came 2nd last season, with Ole in charge, things were looking good and they probably didnt see much of a reason to ship out a lot of players... and then BANG someone at the club thinks it is time to splash another £80m on some overrated Englishman before signing some lazy 37 year old egomaniac, ****ing up the entire balance in the squad. Did Ole make those decisions? I'm not sure about that.

Moyes, Van Gaal and Ole were no problems... the problem is that the people running the club are just doing things randomly and hoping it works out.

Toxic.

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/solskjaers-legacy-and-his-future.466425/page-89

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This'll really ramp up the Utd fan protests.

There will be hundreds of them:-

Meeting in a pub they were going to anyway.
Walking their usual route to Old Trafford.
Arriving late.
Going in and watching the game.

That'll teach The Glaziers a lesson.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here