Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19-21/4/22

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Liked the stat that was put up in the first half, Liverpool have conceded 7 league goals at home so far this season, so we scored 29% of those goals, impressive.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
Watching this I am just glad we do not have to play Liverpool again, they seem to have found another level, or another abyss of an opponent. Would love to take points off City, just to make the title race more fun as we finish above palace :smokin:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Not watching it, but any match where the dynamic is bitter rival 1 trouncing bitter rival 2 is always something I appreciate.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
How many of Man U starting XI today would you prefer to whatever we have tomorrow?

United have some real quality but they are not a team. I’d take a large proportion of their squad that goes without saying.

United have better squads than both Spurs and Arsenal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
City are gonna tear us a new one, aren't that?

On the plus side we'll still come out of it looking better than Utd do tonight.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Not watching it, but any match where the dynamic is bitter rival 1 trouncing bitter rival 2 is always something I appreciate.

Why on earth are Liverpool our bitter rivals? You surely must admire the way they play. Manchester United though, f*ck them!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Being 3-0 down against your rivals is one thing but only causing three free kicks and zero yellow cards while being humiliated is a sign that none of them give a shit.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Am I mising something? Obviously. Care to explain?

I think it’s about one being a big rival of the other and vice versa, obviously neither is a big rival of ours in the sense of true (time served, historic) rivalry bordering on bitter hatred.

Kind of like our Leyton Orient or that other lot, can’t think of the name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here