Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet's Sunderland go bottom of PL

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This quote from readytogo rings a few bells:

"Never been one for wanting managers sacked as soon as things go wrong but watching Poyet and his side kick Taricco lately gives me no confidence at all.
All you see is Poyet sat on bench putting his fingers in mouth to whistle at players and even that looks half hearted.
As for Taricco, he looks as much interested watching this lot as I do watching some shite programme on the tele.And we wonder why the players look like they couldnt give a toss."

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
This quote from readytogo rings a few bells:

"Never been one for wanting managers sacked as soon as things go wrong but watching Poyet and his side kick Taricco lately gives me no confidence at all.
All you see is Poyet sat on bench putting his fingers in mouth to whistle at players and even that looks half hearted.
As for Taricco, he looks as much interested watching this lot as I do watching some shite programme on the tele.And we wonder why the players look like they couldnt give a toss."
Pretty well summed it up.
Saw image of Taricco on sports news this morning.As usual slumped in his seat,not looking as if he gave a toss.
Should think the only time he sits upright on a seat is when he is on the bog having a shite.
He certainly didn't look as if he gave one last night!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Pretty well summed it up.
Saw image of Taricco on sports news this morning.As usual slumped in his seat,not looking as if he gave a toss.
Should think the only time he sits upright on a seat is when he is on the bog having a shite.
He certainly didn't look as if he gave one last night!

I liked Taricco and Oatway at the time. Trouble was, they were followers of their arrogant leader Poyet, and so got roped in with his scheming and whining.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
readytogo.net includes comments such as Poyet's a cock and F**k off Poyet. The short honeymoon is well and truly over.

Poyet had 25 PL games (2/3 of the season), 7 months, the January transfer window and a reasonable club owner, in order to save them. But it's finishing with a pathetic whimper. Overrated by himself and some media chums, Poyet has been exposed as decidedly ordinary.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
1397319062000.jpg

Feb 14, 2010
I like Sunderland as a club. Big support, but never had much success (remind us of anyone?!). I wonder if Gus has taken Sunderland as far as he can.. down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here