Who do you dislike more

• Poyet

• Potter

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He didn't even manage a win against Palace.
Some on here will have you believe he was our greatest ever manager, just because he got us playing some decent football in the Premier League, for a bit.
Out of the x thousand football clubs in England, there's quite a few that would be quite happy with that...

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Out of the x thousand football clubs in England, there's quite a few that would be quite happy with that...
He's done a good job, no question about that.
I'm more than "happy" with what he's done.
But fans don't measure "greatness" by the same benchmark.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
But he did beat Arsenal, Man City, Liverpool, Spurs etc…
Yeah, great memories.

Then he left, at the beginning of the season when he could have achieved greatness (for us).
Leaves him a long way down the list of our greatest manager, IMO.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Potter hasn't done a lot wrong. He's a career man, worked really hard on his career, and has zero loyalty as a result - pretty much the same as many of our own relations to our employers.

I don't think Potter even likes us. He's probably grateful for the opportunity - but after that couldn't give a shite about us.

If he gets offered a bigger, better paid job than Chelsea, he will jump ship without a thought. It's the kinda guy he is.

Don't know how Poyet feels about us, but I would guess he thinks back at his time here, his most successful stint as a manager with any club, quite fondly. I would be very surprised if he wasn't full of regret over how he lost his job.

I don't hate or even dislike either of them. Out of the two, I probably prefer Poyet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here