Poyet to villa?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
Hopefully I am very very wrong but strong rumour that he will link up with Zola at Villa!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
:dunce:

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
some-people-fag-asshole-rutter-dickhead-demotivational-poster-1210097045.jpg

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
Oh do f*** off.

Hmm...correct me if I'm wrong but this IS also a rumours page other then just all the threads about general stuff.

Told through someone who works for the club.. didnt say 100% certain but sounded more then just another possibility.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
:yawn:

Oh, here we go again!

Every time another manager's job becomes vacant it's " I've heard a strong rumour that Gus is going to.......... bla, bla, bla!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The local paper up here seems to think that Mark Hughes will be in the hotseat at Villa Park before pre-season.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Its getting a bit boring, Gus is going to Villa as Assistant, Arsene Wenger is joining us instead I also know despite signing for Manure Owen is coming and so is Teves,Frank Lampard,Bebe,Essien,Rooney and Drogba all joining us out of choice and none of them even want paying, they just want to play in the Amex and I know all this from a freind who wouldnt lie to me

Sorted, can we all move on now

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The Zola who cocked up at West ham with the manager of the League 1 winners from Brighton? I'd suggest that Villa will be aiming a bit higher, but you never know, they did employ John Gregory

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Total bollox. They are never going to take a punt like that, I'm pretty sure they've already stated they want someone with premier league managerial experience.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports