Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet to villa?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Hmm...correct me if I'm wrong but this IS also a rumours page other then just all the threads about general stuff.

Told through someone who works for the club.. didnt say 100% certain but sounded more then just another possibility.
Well they do get a bit tedious, but if you want to start rumour threads then fair enough. However you must also expect a bit of abuse. Personally I think that if you, even for a second, believe there is one sliver of a chance that Poyet might go to Villa then you're a f***ing cretin who shouldn't even be allowed to cross the road without a childminder. Or to put it more politely - you really need to develop a crap filter.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Hmm...correct me if I'm wrong but this IS also a rumours page other then just all the threads about general stuff.

Told through someone who works for the club.. didnt say 100% certain but sounded more then just another possibility.

Why would someone who works for the club, and knows that sort of sensitive information, tell someone who doesn't work for the club? Surely it would compromise their own position if it was discovered that they had blabbed such confidential information.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I'm just wondering - what is the difference between a rumour and a strong rumour? They're just rumours. There's no grade of rumour.

Similar to the fact there's no grade of 'unique', but it doesn't stop people blustering about it.

I think it's like being a little bit pregnant.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
epic fail

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I have heard a very strong rumour that Gus is happy at Brighton, came from a source within the club that some of us no......ever heard of Mr Poyet?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This latest rumours comes from that well known for lies web site 'Football Rumours'. Just about everything on it is pure crap.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Could Gus work for Randy Learner if he was offered the Villa job? :facepalm:

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Took about as long as I figured for this thread to appear. Not even official yet and apparently the club has denied it, but I do feel its only a matter of time before he is gone. Hughes the favourite and with his contract running out it only makes sense as means no pay out for Randy to get him. Moyes is a favourite by many supporters (myself included) but doubt he will be on his way.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Time to put the record straight. I am trying to employ an assistant Data Programmer for the company I work for and I have sounded Gus out about the position. There is a slight difference of opinion over the salary (we can't offer more than 20K a year), but he has confirmed he is sick to death of football and is very much looking forward to a career change. As part of the deal, our current DP Manager is coming down to take over the reins of manager at Brighton.

You heard it here first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here