Poyet to Sunderland

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gus will be in a dilemma now , Sunderland or wait for a phone call from Fulham.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Gus will be in a dilemma now , Sunderland or wait for a phone call from Fulham.

I don't think he will be as I can't see Sunderland ringing him with good news. Would have thought they'd have announced it by now, if he's got it. Gutted as lumped on at 8's the morning of his interview.

If he doesn't get it and it's due to the reasons he was sacked by us (if Short has seen the transcript from the original hearing plus appeal), he'll struggle to get a Prem job anytime soon (if prospective chairmen also apply the same 'due diligence'). His openly whoring himself in the media probably hasn't helped his cause.

RDM would be a much better fit for Fulham.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Never thought Poyet was Sunderland material but can defo see him at Fulham. Can't see Jol surviving and don't think RDM will be up for it so reckon it's a straight fight between Gus and Zola

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Millwall 2
Leeds 0

Gus to Leeds ?

One of his dream jobs and he ain't gonna get the other one, I could see this happening if Sunderland and Fulham fall through and Leeds don't improve quickly.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Interesting bit on Sky just then, apparently the delay is due to the Sunderland Chief Exec coming to Paul Barber for a reference!

I guess Gus ruled Sunderland out as soon as he heard that.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
I don't think he will be as I can't see Sunderland ringing him with good news. Would have thought they'd have announced it by now, if he's got it. Gutted as lumped on at 8's the morning of his interview.

If he doesn't get it and it's due to the reasons he was sacked by us (if Short has seen the transcript from the original hearing plus appeal), he'll struggle to get a Prem job anytime soon (if prospective chairmen also apply the same 'due diligence'). His openly whoring himself in the media probably hasn't helped his cause.

RDM would be a much better fit for Fulham.

Poyet is just short of evens and was as skinny as 1/3 much earlier on so still opportunity to lay him
Rene Meulensteen is in the picture now

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
One of his dream jobs and he ain't gonna get the other one, I could see this happening if Sunderland and Fulham fall through and Leeds don't improve quickly.

This is my tip now.

McDermott won't last at Leeds, and Gus will be back with them this season.

Too early a return to the amex for me unless he drops any legal action.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports