Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet to Sunderland

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
39 pages off total and utter shit. For **** sake you drama queens who gives a flying **** about poyet anymore.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
And you have changed your tune, 24 hours ago it was Gus, Gus and Gus alone.....There are so many back trackers on this board it unbelievable. At least I go down with my ship and not jump in the boats and bollox to the women and children.

I really must insist you learn to read and go back to read my previous posts on this subject. This time yesterday you were throwing bullying accusations around! You want to talk about backtrackers?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I really must insist you learn to read and go back to read my previous posts on this subject. This time yesterday you were throwing bullying accusations around! You want to talk about backtrackers?

You are an internet bully. Anyone who try's to undermine someone about there lack of grammar or spelling etc, is a bully of sorts. Anyway enough of that, just putting the record straight.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
You are an internet bully. Anyone who try's to undermine someone about there lack of grammar or spelling etc, is a bully of sorts. Anyway enough of that, just putting the record straight.

:lolol:

Me? Christ, if you struggle to cope with me you're going to get torn up online.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Can Kevin the dick and ninja fanny get a room and shag each other up the arse rather than both talking out of it.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
:lolol:

Me? Christ, if you struggle to cope with me you're going to get torn up online.

Where did I say I struggle to cope lol,,,,do me a favour child...Have you not read some of the abuse I get, it's water off a ducks back. But at least most people don't resort to picking on someone's bad grammar.....Struggle to cope, I couldn't give a shite....Torn up online, that about sums you up.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
If Oscar takes us up many on here will say, it's partly down to Poyet. Despite the fact Oscar has bulked up the squad physically by introducing Ince, Andrews, Kemy and bringing back Crofts, all much more attack minded and a physical presence. Playing with two wide men(maybe after Saturday, we can expect to see more of this) on the pitch and by playing a more direct attacking game.....Buckley has already publicly said the players are loving the new style and I am lead to believe there is a real feel good factor around the whole place, which has been missing for quite a while....Let's get one thing straight, what ever we achieve this season is down to Oscar and nothing to do with Poyet.

I won't be one of them - how ever the team does this season will be down to OG in the same way as last season was down to GP.

It will be interesting to see the reaction though if we don't finish at least as high as we did last season.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
You both support the same team for gods sake. Agree to disagree and move on.

I would agree with you. People disagreeing with me, I have no problem with. People who think I talk a load of crap I have no problem with. But kids who think they are funny trying to rip the piss out of people's grammar and spelling grips my shite, that's pathetic.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Where did I say I struggle to cope lol,,,,do me a favour child...Have you not read some of the abuse I get, it's water off a ducks back. But at least most people don't resort to picking on someone's bad grammar.....Struggle to cope, I couldn't give a shite....Torn up online, that about sums you up.

Poor effort. Your grammar is shit. Whether I mention it or not, it is. And it says a lot about you.

I'm done. Our opinions are clear.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I would agree with you. People disagreeing with me, I have no problem with. People who think I talk a load of crap I have no problem with. But kids who think they are funny trying to rip the piss out of people's grammar and spelling grips my shite, that's pathetic.

I agree 100%.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Poor effort. Your grammar is shit. Whether I mention it or not, it is. And it says a lot about you.

What about dyslexic people??? What does the fact they can't read or write very well say about them??? I'm glad your putting this, so people can see what you really are. I left school 26 years ago, with not many qualifications granted. But I've worked everyday since and have never claimed a penny in my life. I have a fantastic child and a loving family all around me....So what does my grammar tell you about me then???....You total ****.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Einstein's grammar was probably 'shit'. Did he achieve more than you ever will? Almost certainly. But carry on prejudging people for incorrect spelling/grammar, it shows how narrow minded you are.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
This could be interesting the Sunderland job may depend on how they view the gross misconduct charges.

Sunderland are understood to be making detailed inquiries about the precise circumstances which prompted the 45-year-old Uruguayan's acrimonious departure from Brighton – something that remains the subject of legal proceedings – in June. The identity of their new manager may well hinge on Short's reading of the situation.

Interesting. He's going to have to piece it together as there's no way Bloom can say anything, even "off the record". Also think if Meulensteen is interested that would be a far better appointment for them.

Still puts Poyet in pole position for the next one

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Interesting. He's going to have to piece it together as there's no way Bloom can say anything, even "off the record". Also think if Meulensteen is interested that would be a far better appointment for them.

Still puts Poyet in pole position for the next one

I agree - Tony won't say anything, particularly as it seems quite likely that whatever he did say would appear in the follow up article.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here