Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet to Sunderland

D

Deleted member 22389

I hope he gets the job and I hope we draw Sunderland in the FA Cup at home.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

I hope he gets the job.

But I hope we don't draw them in the cup, because it will only start all this tedious rubbish off again. The two camps which are battling it out on here will never agree, so why bother.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Seriously I wish him well for the future now he is not with us.

But I do not want him turning up with a team to the AMEX while he is instigating legal action against my club.

It would be best all round if the dust settles for a few years before he comes back, and perhaps some bridges have been rebuilt.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Seriously I wish him well for the future now he is not with us.

But I do not want him turning up with a team to the AMEX while he is instigating legal action against my club.

It would be best all round if the dust settles for a few years before he comes back, and perhaps some bridges have been rebuilt.

Do we know for sure he is still instigating legal action against us ?

Agreed though, would rather our paths don't cross for 12 months at least...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
look BW
I am getting old and don't really care about your obsession with blackening Gus's name but it really is beginning to grate on my nerves, even I have managed to move on
it seems the others don't want to say this to you
but will you please
F**K OFF

You've moved on? Are you sure? As much as you moan about BW's obsession every time there's a discussion about Gus he's on one side and I can predict precisely who will be on the other: You, Mellotron, Kalimantan Gull, Westdene Wonder, The Large One.

The lot of you are as bad as each other in this.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Do we know for sure he is still instigating legal action against us ?

Agreed though, would rather our paths don't cross for 12 months at least...

Actually I don't think we have official confirmation of legal action yet, just statements of intent.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You've moved on? Are you sure? As much as you moan about BW's obsession every time there's a discussion about Gus he's on one side and I can predict precisely who will be on the other: You, Mellotron, Kalimantan Gull, Westdene Wonder, The Large One.

The lot of you are as bad as each other in this.

At least get my name correct :rant:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Let's hope negative tactics will be enough to keep them up.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
“Since the start of the season, I’ve dedicated myself to watching the games of teams that might call me if things weren’t going too well.”

Makes him sound a bit like a vulture circling the bottom clubs in the Premier League!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
It will be interesting to see what happens if Cardiff win at Fulham on Saturday.

Exactly. I think he might be better off waiting, 2 or 3 more managers will go before Xmas and there's not a great deal of competition around. RDM might get the nod ahead of him but can't see any others

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Smacks of desperation that he has come out in the press saying this. Again, the best course of action would've been just to turn your phone off Gus.

Let's all look forward to Match of the Day becoming the Gus Poyet show for the next few months..

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
look BW
I am getting old and don't really care about your obsession with blackening Gus's name but it really is beginning to grate on my nerves, even I have managed to move on
it seems the others don't want to say this to you
but will you please
F**K OFF

Charming. I think you deserve a ban for that TBH

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
This is Sunderland we are talking about. They appointed Di Canio with his history. Poyet's Suarez comments( although totally out of order and i'm sure prevented us signing certain players) are positively tame compared to Di Canio's past.

Yes, have to agree with that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here