Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet to Sunderland

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Abusing someone for having a different opinion? I didn't see any insults from the Large One.

Really. Apparently what I say has no value, I'm prejudiced, etc., etc.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
They are welcome to him. The bloke is an A1 narcissist. A horrible stale bucket of weewee.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No, clarification means reasserting, using alternative language, the same argument. You have changed from "moving on" to "not moving on" - that's back peddling.

Clarification is what it is. 'To make clear or easier to understand' 'To clear of confusion or uncertainty'.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Really. Apparently what I say has no value, I'm prejudiced, etc., etc.

it is especially when its second hand from some no mark at the club without a backbone who gets you to do the dirty

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
it is especially when its second hand from some no mark at the club without a backbone who gets you to do the dirty

'No mark'! Hilarious. Keep on deluding yourself.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Down to 1/2 in the bookies, nearest rival 7/1. Meh good luck to him not a bad job I suppose.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Interesting, so you know who BW's contact is?

BW is getting an absolute hammering on here at the moment, somewhat unfairly imo. He reckons he knows something but has not given us an inkling as to what it may be, except to state that it puts Gus in the wrong. He may be right, he may be wrong but what a ****ing witch hunt from others with absolutely no clue as to what he has heard.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
'No mark'! Hilarious. Keep on deluding yourself.

to mislead the mind or judgment of : deceive, trick

Delusion is when you know something to be a fact but ignore it in a similar way to denial, pretending that it isn't a fact or trying to deceive. Seeing as we haven't been told yet what is fact and what isn't we can't be deluded.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

could be anyone ...but is obviously got it in for Poyet
and no I don't know who it is and if I did I would tell you .....................whoever it is still a "no mark"

edit.....do you honestly think he actually know anyone at the club then?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not always, but repeatedly, and without justification, yes.

You have repeatedly questioned the club's lack of signing a striker. We are currently averaging 2 points per game have Barnes, can use ward, buckley, conway or barker in an emergency, will have ulloa back in four days time, suggesting there is no need to sign a striker, so it can quite easily be argued your repeated questioning of the club without justification makes you disloyal.

But I'm sure you would argue you are justified. Maybe you are, I'm in no position to judge you, because justification for a given position can be subjective.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

He'd be the most delusional person who ever posted on here if he didn't, so yes I think he might. Would a no mark be privy to such sensitive information? This is a football forum I don't understand why people are getting so wound up with BW. No need to respond if you think he's full of BS is there?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
could be anyone ...but is obviously got it in for Poyet
and no I don't know who it is and if I did I would tell you .....................whoever it is still a "no mark"

I don't care if he knows someone or not - he contradicts himself constantly which makes him utterly unbelievable.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

BW is getting an absolute hammering on here at the moment, somewhat unfairly imo. He reckons he knows something but has not given us an inkling as to what it may be, except to state that it puts Gus in the wrong. He may be right, he may be wrong but what a ****ing witch hunt from others with absolutely no clue as to what he has heard.

I think he's giving as good as he gets.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He be the most delusional person who ever posted on here if he didn't, so yes I think he might. Would a no mark be privy to such sensitive information? This is a football forum I don't understand why people are getting so wound up with BW. No need to respond if you think he's full of BS is there?

What sensitive information? He's never given out any information but very spiteful nasty comments about Poyet. I accept the club probably had good reason to sack him, but the bile and venom that BW comes out with, you'd think that Poyet has personally burgled every director's house, and sold their children into slavery.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I can't believe this is still going.

Never, in the history of NSC has so much, with so little meaning, been posted by so few

For that reason, I'm OUT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here