Poyet to Sunderland

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Ah, but you know something that we don't know, so until we know what you know, we're in the dark.

True. And you KNOW I can't share.

<< Dupe >> No idea how that happened!

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Have you read that article? Especially this bit

Sunderland owner Ellis Short is impressed with the job he did on the south coast.
Short has also been told Poyet is a considerably better tactician than Di Canio and does not possess the same egotistical and confrontational management style.

Yep that's why I said "I can't see this not happening now":thumbsup:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
As I said earlier, I can see it happening, and I hope it does. Can't wait for him to start touting himself for the better jobs he 'so richly deserves' again. We can redeploy any monies set aside to pay off the goon. And the Gus lovers can then finally move on too (I hope).

Suggesting you have.

I certainly have. I'm concentrating on supporting the club and its new manager, rather than the big-mouthed fool who tried (and failed) to put himself first, and the club a very distant second. Maybe you and your cronies should too?

Claiming you have.

I can't move on with the threat that Gus may (he shouldn't, for his own sake) take legal action and therefore inflict (further) damage on the club. I have moved on in the sense that I see right through Gus and am glad to see the back of him.

Proving you haven't.

Need any more evidence that you're a lying, idiotic, pathetic shit ?

Old Hadlothian

@san_miguel73
Jul 24, 2007
Borough of Crows
Done deal apparently (from a source close to Sunderland)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
You've answered that one before. You're so obsessed that you're losing count of which posts you've already answered.

Really not sure what happened there TBH! My apologies.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
How do you know it's 'the truth', especially if you don't know the counter-arguments?

I trust the person who told me. I trust my club. I'm not disloyal like you.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Suggesting you have.

Claiming you have.

Proving you haven't.

Need any more evidence that you're a lying, idiotic, pathetic shit ?

You've admirably proved my point that I clarified what I meant by moving on in my case. Thank you for that.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
You've admirably proved my point that I clarified what I meant by moving on in my case. Thank you for that.

You also admirably demonstrated in your last sentence why you are not worth taking any notice of. So thank you again WS.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
You also admirably demonstrated in your last sentence why you are not worth taking any notice of. So thank you again WS.

are you pissed or just stupid you quoted yourself....

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

No, clarification means reasserting, using alternative language, the same argument. You have changed from "moving on" to "not moving on" - that's back peddling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports