Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet "on the verge of quitting Brighton"

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I hope he stays but this season hasn't been that great. We spent a lot of money and finished 10th with players like Hoskins and CMS turning out to be shit

I think this post takes the prize for the biggest pile of bollocks ever posted on here and there have been some contenders.

No you are right...we didnt really beat newcastle ( a team vying for Champions league place) Sunderland, Southampton at home ( probably the best team in the division) and end up finishing 10th...yes 10th..what a FUCKINGDISASTERSEASONTHATWAS!!!!!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
When he goes eventually I would trust Tony Bloom to get a good manager in to replace him.

When he goes there will be no shortage of quality people lining up for the job. We are in a fantastic position as a club, great stadium, new training facilities on the horizon, season ticket sales that are the envy of a lot of PL and Championship clubs, a chairman who loves the club. When we were potless and living at Withdean there was always a surprising number of quality applicants whenever we were looking for a manager. Now, we'll be attracting absolute top quality applicants who will be more than capable of continuing this work in progress. The palace twat at The Mail seems to be desperately trying to unsettle the club because we are now so far ahead of the Croydon Crap he can't handle it. Nothing to worry about even if his regurgitated shitty article is true.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Assuming he's old enough to have been around then, our matthew must have been absolutely apoplectic in the late 90s. Finishing 91st in the league, that's a season that isn't great, to paraphrase him. And we did it twice.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
When he goes there will be no shortage of quality people lining up for the job. We are in a fantastic position as a club, great stadium, new training facilities on the horizon, season ticket sales that are the envy of a lot of PL and Championship clubs, a chairman who loves the club. When we were potless and living at Withdean there was always a surprising number of quality applicants whenever we were looking for a manager. Now, we'll be attracting absolute top quality applicants who will be more than capable of continuing this work in progress. The palace twat at The Mail seems to be desperately trying to unsettle the club because we are now so far ahead of the Croydon Crap he can't handle it. Nothing to worry about even if his regurgitated shitty article is true.

yes but seemly we have had a shit season

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It wasn't a shit season, it just kinda tailed off...

Disappointingly so but also thankfully-we were not ready for the next step up so soon.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Can you f*** yourself? Chelsea showed the way to beat latinos with English Football!

Yeah the English way always wins, just look at the last 50 years of international football. Oh yeah sorry, it is outdated, shit and completely unsuccessful.

Out of interest, have you ever played the game to any reasonable standard?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
One day you'll be correct that Poyet will leave - maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week or maybe next year. But one day you will be right.

Even those who said that Ferguson will leave Utd (back in 1990) will one day be correct.

Disagree, Fergie will only leave in a coffin. After management he will go upstairs, maybe an Ambassador for the club.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
He will be gone, I've said it a thousand times.

And so far you have been wrong every single time, just like you were with Vicente.

Of course he will be gone at some point. Tell us when.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Anyone that thinks he wouldn't go to villa or west brom is kidding themselves ! Both established prem clubs exactly the sort of clubs he should be looking at if he wants to make the step up.Also why every time some gives a different view to the majority do they get loads of abuse?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here