Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet NOT to Reading thread

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Not at all. I'm sure Reading's head honchos have access to aircraft, you know.

Didn't Clough leave us for Leeds when he was on holiday somewhere, sitting on a beach?

cpfc1905

Mar 18, 2013
I call you're the mug who signed up to the airport forum for one post claiming he was in a meeting with Reading. Impressive commitment to a prank but nonetheless very, very sad. My source says Holloway was in a meeting with a pair of scarecrows yesterday to discuss taking over from your centre backs, as they may be a little less static and more capable of marking strikers.

Firstly i dont know what your talking about a prank, and secondly i'm no mug i'm sitting by a pool in Egypt debating my next financial move,

cpfc1905

Mar 18, 2013
I'm just baffled by your need to come on to this forum. Would you be kind enough to give an explanation as to the reason why you feel the need to opinionate on all things Brighton, it's very intriguing because it has got absolutely nothing to do with your South London club. I think deep down you would love to be fan of The Seagulls, thats my take on it.

I was absolutely gutted about our defeat to you lot Sunday and as a member of Holmesdale.net there was a lot of banter between both sets of fans, so i look on here to have a more informed opinion of what was being writen. Some bollox and some warranted. I'm a total fan of Palace that is not in question.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Just a thought. Maybe Gus wants to try out working for a Russian and he pretend he is managing Chelsea. He can get rid of the white in their shirt next season. It was probably our new shirt for next season that has been the tipping point.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
**Summary of speculation .............**

Ok, If Gus was likely to be heading up the road to Reading would he really be on holiday in the Caribbean?? with 8 games to go... I dont think so!
So can we stop worrying about what may/may not happen in regards to this! If by some mirricle it does happen then we will have to deal with it.
Personaly finding a striker to strengthen the team for if/when we make the play offs would be more of a priority and a concern!

TBM

Mar 20, 2013
Does anyone have Gus's email address? We should send him this article:

Reading owner Anton Zingarevich is a real crass act | Football | Sport | Daily Express

When the fans boo after losing to Wigan and Villa in must win games - combined with us constantly questioning his tactics/signing/starting XI - then some will say that Anton has done us a favour IF we get the right man to replace McD

As i said a couple of pages back, Madejski is still our chairman (until September at least) and so any decision will have to have gone through him....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here