Votes: 349 60.0%
  • **** you

Votes: 233 40.0%

• Total voters

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I am another who wants to vote differently now. I'm looking forward to the dog's abuse Potter will now get when his disgusting club visit the Amex.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Let's hope Tony has told him 'come after any more of our players and you'l need more than a f*****g disguise running on Hove seafront!'

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Went with **** you. Now it's **** you you ****.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
There are no words for this level of betrayal.

Lol... honestly, I'm not sure I should be laughing, you know, that kind of insane laugh people do when they're about to die in a movie... Max Zorin on the bridge in A View to A Kill... that kind of thing.

We're down to the ****ing tea lady...

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
They can all **** off chelsea scum*

* I reserve the right for a more considered viewpoint in the coming weeks

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Thank you until it transpired he was taking the entire coaching team with him. Now **** you.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Thank you...

Attachments

• JimCornetteThankYouFUCKYOUByeT-shirt.jpg
    JimCornetteThankYouFUCKYOUByeT-shirt.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 94

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Have to feel really bad for Bruno, Ben, Björn, Billy and Kyle as they obviously had no choice (as they're not getting any blame) but to follow GP to Chelsea.

Anyway, boo the lot... its what you do best.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Thankfully I waited until the announcement, now we know he has taken everybody with him including two club legends, **** him and **** chelsea.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Both. I don't post on here too much any more - living abroad has made it a lot easier to feel sanguine about victory or defeat, and when I get over for games now, I enjoy the whole thing in a completely different way. But today has really depressed me.

I realise it's how football always has been, is, and always will be. Ostersunds lose him to Swansea. Swansea lose him to us. We lose him to Chelsea. But – and I realise what follows may sound exaggerated or hysterical but it's my visceral reaction and I can't help it – what's so depressing about this is that, at our absolute apogee, at one of the finest moments in the club's history, we still can't hold on to a management team when one of the cabal come calling. I have a lot of faith in the people running the club, but if we're fourth, and playing outstanding football, backing the manager when things get shit as they did last season for a bit, moving forward, genuinely enjoying a golden age, and Potter et all still eff off to Chelsea, what's the f*$@!ng point?

How is anybody expected to compete? The only way now is to sell the club's soul and use a Saudi-government-sized wedge of cash to smash the door down. It's not just us - I realise Palace and others will be enjoying this - but honestly, any club, however well run, that isn't in that cosy little club, has absolutely no chance of competing organically. You take tainted money in ludicrous, unprecedented and outrageous amounts and you buy your way in, or you await your inevitable relegation. (Yeah, even you, Everton.) Like I said, I may just be a swooning, hysterical dramatist, but today feels like the first day after our golden age. Coming over for the Spurs game next month - will be very interesting to see what sort of football we're playing and where we are in the table even by then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here