Your thoughts towards Graham Potter

• Thank you

Votes: 349 60.0%
  • **** you

Votes: 233 40.0%

• Total voters

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
100% **** you now he's poached Roberts and Bruno. Hope he crashes and burns...............

However, before we all get too pissy about it, there's a strong likelihood we're about to do pretty much the same to some other (as yet unsuspecting) team

Really? We're going to poach a manager, four coaches and the head of recruitment from a club that plays in the same league as us?

I don't think so.

Aug 8, 2012
Love the guy for what he has done.
However taking the whole staff has ripped the heart out of the club.
If Tony can sort this one out he truly is a genius

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
We're being asset-stripped by Chelsea.

It's utterly disgusting they are allowed to do this to a club in the same league as them a few games into the season, completely destabilising us (a potential rival for a European place) in the process.

F**k the lot of them.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thank you of course - Best manager ever - humble guy & has done loads for us. Deserves credit and we need to know where we are on the football pyramid.

However, on the other side, I hope he and Chelsea fail miserably - just to prove it’s not always greener on the other side. Taking Roberts and Bruno is really a bit of a piss take for me.

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
I am going to vote on this tomorrow. Have learned over the years not to dive into decisions when still feeling emotional (still do it sometimes though!) . At the moment it is definitely towards the **** you side though, but I think I am just cross and may just need a nap.

Sod being sensible, now it is the entire back team. A proper dismantling, they can kiss my arse

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
To clear out our whole first team coaching set up it f**k you!

That really isn't showing us any respect at all.

Bruno hero to zero as well.

Bruno going feels worse, special guy who I thought would be as lifer

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Really? We're going to poach a manager, four coaches and the head of recruitment from a club that plays in the same league as us?

I don't think so.

We won’t recruit from the PL.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
And it hasn't ended there. Wait until January when they come for our best players.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Ok. So how many who took the "thank you" option now wish they could change their mind eh?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Anyone who's put "thank you" have a word with yourself. Chelsea might as well play in blue and white stripes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here