Votes: 80 20.9%
  • Fence

Votes: 71 18.6%

• Total voters

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The only way we are staying up with the club status quo, is is Sheffield, West Brom and Fulham continue to do us a favour for the rest of the season.

Not gonna happen Fulham have far too much about them. Will have to see if Sam can work his wonders with a Championship side.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
In.

A much better performance than against Sheffield United despite the same points outcome.

Away from home against a top half team, we were the better side with more possession (57%), more shots (13v11) and bossed that 1st half.

An improvement in defending set-pieces and more firepower is urgently needed though.

Don't sack him, but back him with a reasonable transfer kitty for January.

That should be the last chance saloon. We have a pretty good squad, but his record is poor 20% win ratio. A point per game. He can not engineer a victory, therefore IMO he is not good enough.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Can you please stop looking at things, with a reasonable, sensible, analytical head on and just get outraged and embarrassed!

A question, when you read an opinion from someone who you disagree with, do you ever consider what they’ve posted or instantly dismiss it as the rubbish?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In.

A much better performance than against Sheffield United despite the same points outcome.

Away from home against a top half team, we were the better side with more possession (57%), more shots (13v11) and bossed that 1st half.

An improvement in defending set-pieces and more firepower is urgently needed though.
Why did you feel the need to write that today?

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
With respect, do we have to keep on doing this???
Shirley its TB's decision:)

This. We played well today and were unlucky not to win. Potter is getting good performances from the team with occasional individual errors that have cost us points. Not sure how that is down to GP.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Surprised no one has started the post Arsenal game poll to see if Potter should be out, given the eagerness from some to get Potter sacked.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Yep!

As a PS to that, when people say today's performance was embarrassing they need ridiculing from the very highest height, finger pointing like Nelson Muntz... Ha ha...

Ok, we may be getting crossed wires but when I see people say today was embarrassing I’m assuming they’re talking about our inept defending from crosses and set pieces, a frailty so obvious it’s painful, but maybe that’s me giving too much credit to folk who don’t post everything in blue and white with a smile on their face.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
January transfer window potentially gives Potter a chance to make some useful additions. If they don’t make an impact and we remain as spineless and toothless as we are currently then it might be time to say goodbye in my eyes

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
As frustrating as it was today to throw the chance of a win away, we still only need 7 wins and a draw (or an amalgam of roughly another 22 points) and I think we can definitely stay up.

In the last three seasons 34, 35, and 35 points would have kept up the club in 17th place so I'm not panicking yet and think Potter should stay for the time being. Still think we can do this! UTA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here