Votes: 231 60.5%
  • Out

Votes: 80 20.9%
  • Fence

Votes: 71 18.6%

• Total voters

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Dunk has been jumping for headers at corners his whole life. I feel sorry for Potter today. The right line up, the right tactics, he even got a goal out of Maupay but how can you legislate for Dunk not jumping??

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Pretty obvious Bloom won't sack him. Everything I like and dislike about him on show today. As much game management before Arsenal as he could get away with, March had a blinder and I genuinely think we were the better side. At times the passing was nice, at times tippy tappy for the sake of it which is actually not that fun to watch.

However, yet another draw, yet another set piece fail.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Dunk has been jumping for headers at corners his whole life. I feel sorry for Potter today. The right line up, the right tactics, he even got a goal out of Maupay but how can you legislate for Dunk not jumping??

[emoji115]this.

6a00e54ee8552c883300e54fc7d1c38833-800wi.gif

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Glad the fence option is back. I really don't know. I don't know anyone better and it's possible he may suddenly come good and everything will click but we can't go on like this - it's the same story every single week at both ends of the pitch. He will absolutely have my support whilst he's here but he doesn't inspire me at all and, March aside, players seem to deteriorate under him which is an issue.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
What's changed? Same old same old

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Still fence but close to out. 2 wins all season, 1 at home this year and our worst start so far in the league. Potter has to turn this very soon or i am out.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
In.

A much better performance than against Sheffield United despite the same points outcome.

Away from home against a top half team, we were the better side with more possession (57%), more shots (13v11) and bossed that 1st half.

An improvement in defending set-pieces and more firepower is urgently needed though.

Don't sack him, but back him with a reasonable transfer kitty for a key addition in January.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Still fence. I enjoy the football when we’re humming, but I’m losing faith with the chopping and changing of personnel, the constant tinkering and utter neglect of defending set pieces.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
In.

A much better performance than against Sheffield United despite the same points outcome.

Away from home against a top half team, we were the better side with more possession (57%), more shots (13v11) and bossed that 1st half.

An improvement in defending set-pieces and more firepower is urgently needed though.

Don't sack him, but back him with a reasonable transfer kitty for January.

Can you please stop looking at things, with a reasonable, sensible, analytical head on and just get outraged and embarrassed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here