Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter: nasty post match interview

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
Firstly, what a fantastic afternoon: Falmer was rocking-even more so than after the Manure result.

Secondly (and lastly), just listened to the 5 live post match Potter interview. He couldn’t stop himself from taking a swipe at the Albion fans for not helping the team usually with our support.

He was low in my estimations before but is now lodging in the Kings Rd basement flats. I hope that Chelsea fans see through his disingenuous turtle neck bull. UTA!!!!

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Firstly, what a fantastic afternoon: Falmer was rocking-even more so than after the Manure result.

Secondly (and lastly), just listened to the 5 live post match Potter interview. He couldn’t stop himself from taking a swipe at the Albion fans for not helping the team usually with our support.

He was low in my estimations before but is now lodging in the Kings Rd basement flats. I hope that Chelsea fans see through his disingenuous turtle neck bullshit. UTA!!!!
Go read the Lewis dunk atmosphere interview ! Not just our previous manager saying it - but our club captain as well !

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Probably still smarting he finally got the history lesson he felt he needed.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
And they're both correct. We need to work out how to produce an atmosphere like that every game.
Yep. We’ve had these watershed moments with atmosphere before. It’s never kicked on game by game. Would be magnificent if we could recreate today against Villa and send the boys off to the World Cup with another big win and big atmosphere

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Although Potter needs to remember that fans were banned due to Covid through much of his tenure, that 8000 of us ramped it up at home to City and that whenever we played Palace with fans present his shit performances popped the atmosphere like a balloon

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Can't see a problem with it.

I'm really enjoying the win today. Not concerned about Potter and his team. I have no animosity, and things are much more enjoyable when you don't use hate as a nutrient. Enjoyed the pantomime stuff and the 'getting sacked in the morning'. But folk can keep the toxicity. Life is so much better for less of it. It sours the enjoyment.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
FFS why is this so difficult for people to understand.

We are now, we always have been, we always will be...

A REACTIVE CROWD.

Give us something to react too and we are phenomenal.
Kill is with a thousand passes leading to a missed shot and we will do, say and sing nothing.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022

He was low in my estimations before but is now lodging in the Kings Rd basement flats. I hope that Chelsea fans see through his disingenuous turtle neck bull. UTA!!!!
I hope he enjoys the amazing atmosphere in front of 40 odd thousand clueless foreign tourists at Stamford Bridge every week. The crowd was immense today. My ears were ringing at the end even in the WSU and I was delighted there was no respect shown. Everyone got it. Potter, Cucurella, the ref, Sterling Bruno, all of em. Let's make sure we keep it going. I reckon at the next game everyone should be given 6 shots of whiskey and a Chinese burn so everyone goes in angry. Potter was getting the sacked in the morning chants early doors and at the time me and my Dad were laughing about it. By the end though we both agreed that 3 more performances like that from his team and it won't be such a silly shout. Such is the deal with the devil that was made.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

A REACTIVE CROWD.

Kill is with a thousand passes leading to a missed shot and we will do, say and sing nothing.
Only true to an extent. Walking up the stairs at 2.45 today it was IMMEDIATELY obvious the crowd were up for it. Just like the Man Utd game. Before the Spurs and Forest games it was flat and the performance partly matched that. Of course the good start just kept the amazing atmosphere going.

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
I hope he enjoys the amazing atmosphere in front of 40 odd thousand clueless foreign tourists at Stamford Bridge every week. The crowd was immense today. My ears were ringing at the end even in the WSU and I was delighted there was no respect shown. Everyone got it. Potter, Cucurella, the ref, Sterling Bruno, all of em. Let's make sure we keep it going. I reckon at the next game everyone should be given 6 shots of whiskey and a Chinese burn so everyone goes in angry. Potter was getting the sacked in the morning chants early doors and at the time me and my Dad were laughing about it. By the end though we both agreed that 3 more performances like that from his team and it won't be such a silly shout. Such is the deal with the devil that was made.
A deal with the devil indeed: very nicely written sir.

Forget Potter. I am really liking De Zerbi and his passion and so happy for him to get this win. He isn't about egos or appear to blow his own trumpet. He gets very down when we lose although upbeat with the performances. He seems to play for the supporters and can never see him having a moan at us if some boos follow a frustrating performance

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A REACTIVE CROWD.

Yep. Last time I remember us being genuinely proactive was that play off semi against Massive.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
‘ a lot of money in the bank’ From the MOTD interview ,So why are we borrowing on future tv revenue ?

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Forget Potter. I am really liking De Zerbi and his passion and so happy for him to get this win. He isn't about egos or appear to blow his own trumpet. He gets very down when we lose although upbeat with the performances. He seems to play for the supporters and can never see him having a moan at us if some boos follow a frustrating performance
Wasn't in his technical area once in the first half hour. Patrolling the touchline like a psycho. Up in cucurellas face when he tried to creep along the touchline for a throw in. While Potter sat off In his WW2 submarine commanders polo neck with the shiny shoulders thinking about his feelings. Loved it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ben Roberts got a particularly torrid time of it, when he had the thankless task of getting the replacement keeper warmed up in front of the North Stand at HT. Did he not like that :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here