Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter – ‘maybe I need a history lesson on this club’.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I’ll just give you a short one on ours Graham. We were saved by us fans who had to take direct action while previous owners sold off our ground. We had to make a 200-mile round trip to watch some of the worst football imaginable before getting soaked at Withdean for 10 years round an athletics track. Our club has the best community and charitable arm of any club in the UK and we reward all of our staff for any success.

Now have yourself a little lesson on that odious entity you’ve decided to front up while concurrently completely dismantling our footballing management (I cannot believe about Ben and Bruno). You’re representing a traditionally lower/middle of the road top level club watched by the rich thugs by the Kings Road. Then, due to blood/oil/corruption money (whose wealth has also massively contributed to global heating) they completely change the landscape of football with their incredible levels of spending. Stockpile footballers for profit. Every club has idiots but not many fans refuse to let black person on a train while in another country and make gas chamber noises while playing Spurs.

Enjoy John Terry and co and that oaf of an owner. I can understand the north London clubs or the North West but he really has been charmed (Gray-Ham). Thanks for your work here but I hope you don’t do well there mainly because of what you now represent.

‘incredibly proud and excited to represent Chelsea’. What on earth does that say about you Potter?

Enjoy managing those players and ‘those amazing fans’ you discussed today.

Long life Tony Bloom.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Unfortunately I'm not sure GP will be browsing NSC this evening

He won't but we could always print the really cutting ones and leave them in his dressing room for the game at the end of October. Although he wouldn't need to give a team talk if we did.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
I’ll just give you a short one on ours Graham. We were saved by us fans who had to take direct action while previous owners sold off our ground. We had to make a 200-mile round trip to watch some of the worst football imaginable before getting soaked at Withdean for 10 years round an athletics track. Our club has the best community and charitable arm of any club in the UK and we reward all of our staff for any success.

Now have yourself a little lesson on that odious entity you’ve decided to front up while concurrently completely dismantling our footballing management (I cannot believe about Ben and Bruno). You’re representing a traditionally lower/middle of the road top level club watched by the rich thugs by the Kings Road. Then, due to blood/oil/corruption money (whose wealth has also massively contributed to global heating) they completely change the landscape of football with their incredible levels of spending. Stockpile footballers for profit. Every club has idiots but not many fans refuse to let black person on a train while in another country and make gas chamber noises while playing Spurs.

Enjoy John Terry and co and that oaf of an owner. I can understand the north London clubs or the North West but he really has been charmed (Gray-Ham). Thanks for your work here but I hope you don’t do well there mainly because of what you now represent.

‘incredibly proud and excited to represent Chelsea’. What on earth does that say about you Potter?

Long life Tony Bloom.
If he gobs off as much at chelsea fans when things dont go so well he wont make it past 6 months

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I’m not sure he’s going to read this. Why would you even waste time to write that?

It’s quite clear, the moment he loses three in a row the fans will be on his back. They already don’t want him as manager before he’s even started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Too busy looking for a mini bus driver to take the Chelsea crew up to training each day

You jest but Billy and Graham both live in Hove near the seafront. Walking the dog I'd see Bruno pick Billy up on the seafront road. Only two would fit in that car but I suspect Potter has a nice sensible family tractor that could get the other three in.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
You jest but Billy and Graham both live in Hove near the seafront. Walking the dog I'd see Bruno pick Billy up on the seafront road. Only two would fit in that car but I suspect Potter has a nice sensible family tractor that could get the other three in.

I’d be much happier if they relocated. I expect Barber would too

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Unfortunately I'm not sure GP will be browsing NSC this evening

Best not go on the Chelsea site either - a lot if them don't want him (not a big enough 'name' for a pwoppa big club like Chelsea) and most of the rest are 'meh'. Still, the money's probably good.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I’d be much happier if they relocated. I expect Barber would too

Well, yeah.

But in the short term all of them can get to their new club without staying in a hotel and in the medium term Potter might not have to move his kids' school. I think that's why Chelsea was attractive.

I know people who live here for the lifestyle and the lack of upheaval who do bigger commutes than Cobham.

Whether Potter will get such a friendly / hands off reception when he walks his dog or dines in Rockpool remains to be seen.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Long life Tony Bloom.

Give it a rest.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Well, yeah.

But in the short term all of them can get to their new club without staying in a hotel and in the medium term Potter might not have to move his kids' school. I think that's why Chelsea was attractive.

I know people who live here for the lifestyle and the lack of upheaval who do bigger commutes than Cobham.

Whether Potter will get such a friendly / hands off reception when he walks his dog or dines in Rockpool remains to be seen.

ADDITIONAL - I'd add that if all of them were in club rented accommodation and not in a purchased property they should be turfed out on the street tonight. But surely at least Bruno has bought here?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Potter is the history lesson.

In ten years time, he will be that name always appearing on bookies’ ‘next manager’ lists, but never getting the gig.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I don't get it. They are just people. We've had managers and coaches leave before and look where we've ended up. They've moved to progress their careers like most of us have or will at some point in our lives. Get a grip you sad morons.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Give it a rest.

Harry, people are permitted to be a bit off about this... a bit angry... it’s normal - you know when you’re emotionally involved, and we all react differently - it’s okay, it’s allowed.

You might disagree with a ranty post, but none of us can claim to be feeling normal today - it’s a reaction to some pretty shitty news... I’m sure some will regret a few posts, but todsy isn’t a ‘normal’ day.

We can’t be all akin to a certain contributor, you know, calculating, emotionally detached, and ‘sensible’ ... passion and sensible don’t really go together.

People (sorry, genuine ticket buying fans - especially those who’ve been there and back) are shocked and hurting ... give them a break ffs.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Best not go on the Chelsea site either - a lot if them don't want him (not a big enough 'name' for a pwoppa big club like Chelsea) and most of the rest are 'meh'. Still, the money's probably good.

Clueless bunch of ****s

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
ADDITIONAL - I'd add that if all of them were in club rented accommodation and not in a purchased property they should be turfed out on the street tonight. But surely at least Bruno has bought here?

be hilarious if TB turned up with the bailiffs and some bolt cutters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here