Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter In or Out

Potter in or Our?

• Total voters

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Still in. All about the Fulham game for me.
I expect him to take note from today. Enough of this slow paced nonsense, let them play football. I don't want to try and be Barca circa 2010, I want us to be Brighton.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
A good second half performance, but it’s still out for me because we don’t win enough games.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'm sticking with Out because it was only because we moved away from his Potterball philosophy that we clawed our way back, and when we switched back to it failed to find a winner.

If he can't adapt and be more pragmatic (and realise the value of not playing players out of position and that long balls to big target men can be just as effective) then he still needs to go, but the ball is in his court on that.

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
In. Hopefully this spirited recovery will boost confidence and morale. Should have been 4 3, no foul by Trossard.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I’m prepared to dig up his dozens upon dozens of posts to back this up too.
Do whatever the f uck you want. I stand by what I ssid back then but even a hapoy clappy like you must realise that right now we are anything but attractive.

Still, dig away you saddo.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
Voted out, though think it is highly unlikely he will be going anywhere, any time soon. What does need to happen though is that we have to act early in the window and spend proper money on a striker.

Fortunate to get back to 3-3 today against an weaker than usual Wolves side.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
How any Albion fan can not be uplifted by coming back from 1-3 down is totally beyond my comprehension :shrug:
Who says I'm not happy with the fightback?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Voted out, though think it is highly unlikely he will be going anywhere, any time soon. What does need to happen though is that we have to act early in the window and spend proper money on a striker.

Fortunate to get back to 3-3 today against an weaker than usual Wolves side.

Do you think any of Wolves’ goals were equally as fortunate or the decision against Trossard?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i've veered to Potter out recently, but with goals, a come back i'm willing to give him a bit more time. i fear though it maybe too late, if by end of Jan we have not won a game.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
We’ve gone from being ace in the first half and pony in the second to the other way around! One day it’s gonna click I really do think it will! Potter in for me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here