• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
27.12.jpg 27.12.2020

29.12.jpg 29.12.2020

02.01.2021.jpg Today

Perhaps we could have another poll on the basis that the last second header went in :ffsparr:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Still in.

Needs backing in the window. Keeper, left back and striker. The positions we desperately and obviously needed in the summer as stated on most threads on here and we didn’t sign any so I think he deserves some leeway because of that at least.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I've got one hand on the top of the fence, wondering whether I should climb back on. Didn't think the fight we showed tonight was still there. Please let this be the turning point.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Still in.

Needs backing in the window. Keeper, left back and striker. The positions we desperately and obviously needed in the summer as stated on most threads on here and we didn’t sign any so I think he deserves some leeway because of that at least.

I don’t think we need a left back / LWB I thought March played well again and his delivery has much improved, dangerous even

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
In.

Whatever was said inside that dressing room at halftime obviously worked. And at 1-3 down, it's likely to have been his most important talk to date.

Happy and relieved to see that Potter can mix up styles and go direct when it's needed.

A faster pace and more urgency was obviously needed at 1-3 down, but it suited the players more and Wolves cracked within seconds of the restart.

Questions remain about heavy rotation and player selection (Burn v Traore was a mismatch in every sense), but I'm pleased enough with the outcome.

If we can demonstrate that 2nd half intensity for the rest of the season and add to the striking options this month, I don't think we'll go down.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Still in.

WA just said “sack him or back him”, he called for the latter.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
In.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
WA just said “sack him or back him”, he called for the latter.

I love WA. I have no idea why he is such an Albion fan as he played for traditionally bigger clubs than us but he wears his heart on his sleeve and having chatted with him he is a really nice guy :thumbsup:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
The Potter Outers "Yeah, it was a decent performance. Yeah, it was a spirited comeback in the 2nd half. Yeah the players showed character, and fight, something I've previously accused Potter of not getting out of them. Yeah we scored 3 goals, including from set pieces.... BUt HE PicKeD DNA BUrN. Potter OUT"

[emoji38]

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I don’t think we need a left back / LWB I thought March played well again and his delivery has much improved, dangerous even

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trouble with March is he lets every attacking player get the ball onto his strongest foot to get the cross in did the same today.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Fair play to Potter tonight

Pulling off Bissouma at half time

He took the piss tonight

Strolling around,I counted 3 passes,all backwards

Think he's believing the hype

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
He has to be accountable for their penalty, despite it being a terrible decision by Burn. To switch to a back four and expose Burn against Traore was criminal.

Having said that, he made good subs for the first time in a while, which was positive in the second half.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
I've been Potter out recently however the 2nd half performance shows we can fight, just need Lamptey back and Propper & Lallana in the midfield to offer some creative opportunities. Fingers crossed

drummerboy10

Apr 18, 2012
In some ways, yes they do have better players. Leeds have several players who can reliably strike a ball. Villa have Grealish.

But it's not that simple anyway. We are absolutely revolutionising the way we play... for the better. Too many of the players are just not good enough to play the way we aspire to play.

Those players will go. Just like others have. We are unlikely to be convincing this season, although we will stay up. Best things will come to those who wait, as dead wood goes and the Potter revolution enters its next chapter.

There was me thinking football was about winning football games. Using what you have your disposal in terms of players and budget to achieve results. Plenty of managers (Palace and Burnley for example) extract the most out of their teams.
Revolutionising the we play is utter rubbish - there’s nothing special or different about the we play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports