Possible Summer Signings

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Pretty pointless thread IMO, it will completely depend on what division we're in.

Having said that, if QPR come down and we go up I'd like to think it may be REUNION time with a certain ROBERT LESTER ZAMORA :)

Mackerboy

Sep 20, 2011
Yeah good call as good player who will score goals. Austin from them is handy too. Maybe get mattock and reyes back on loan or on permenant deals ??

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4792100 said:
Pretty pointless thread IMO, it will completely depend on what division we're in.

Having said that, if QPR come down and we go up I'd like to think it may be REUNION time with a certain ROBERT LESTER ZAMORA :)

I agree we can't tell until the end of the season. I disagree about Zamora coming back, I've said before, I hope he doesn't.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
When I have seen Bobby this season his touch and skill seem good. He plays others in but he is not scoring impressively and his workrate is no better than average. His pace is not what it was. He is now past thirty and fading.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
When I have seen Bobby this season his touch and skill seem good. He plays others in but he is not scoring impressively and his workrate is no better than average. His pace is not what it was. He is now past thirty and fading.

It's interesting as I work in London, and in an office of 20 or so guys, mostly into football of different teams - whenever he is mentioned, the general concensus is that he's "sh*t". I overhead a conversation after he got the last minute winner against Arsenal and I was surprised at how much of a slating he got, and not from Arsenal fans either.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
This did make me a chuckle. Would need a massive outlay and wants stupid wages. £6million+ £30k p/w.

D

Deleted member 18477

He plays for a shit team. Should never have moved from fulham.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The first signing has got to be a new No 1 goalkeeper irrespective of which division that we are in as both of our two are ok as an emergency stand in but not No 1 playing every week.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He plays for a shit team. Should never have moved from fulham.

Not his fault - Martin Jol didn't seem to rate him. (Question for those of you whose knowledge of such things is better than mine) - wasn't Jol the Spurs manager when Bobby Zee was there?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Agree with BG a goalkeeper is ABSOLUTE PRIORITY before ANYTHING else

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The first signing has got to be a new No 1 goalkeeper irrespective of which division that we are in as both of our two are ok as an emergency stand in but not No 1 playing every week.

Speroni , if we are in the Championship.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Not his fault - Martin Jol didn't seem to rate him. (Question for those of you whose knowledge of such things is better than mine) - wasn't Jol the Spurs manager when Bobby Zee was there?

No, that was Glenn Hoddle and Jacques Santini

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports