Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possible bad news for a B777 [Malaysian MH370]

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Ah, thanks for solving this incredible mystery. I didn't expect THAT to be the explanation. The worldwide media (not to mention many different governments) must feel like chumps right about now.

PS Have you been formally introduced to [MENTION=20045]hybrid_x[/MENTION] yet? I have a hunch that you two might just hit it off.

Haha, hybrid x is a total menthol case I am most offended! Out of all scenarios I've read it is just this one that I feel is most likely. I never put the old ". Fact" chestnut at the end!
I still do hope tho that there are 200+ people (and one deflated basketball) sat on an uninhabited desert island eating mangoes waiting to be rescued.
Ps - you come across as a bit of a knob btw ;-)

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Debris from Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 may have been found – “new and credible” information

Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: Australia says new and credible information

Australia Maritime Authority: Four Aircraft on Way to Located Objects
Australia Maritime Authority: Merchant Ship, Warship on Way to Location
Australia Maritime Authority: Further Satellite Images Expected
Australia Maritime Authority: Largest Object 24 Meters in Size
Australia Maritime Authority: Not Certain Objects Are Related to Missing Plane
Australia Maritime Authority: Poor Visibility May Hamper Search Efforts
Australia Maritime Authority: No Physical Sightings of Objects As Yet

Added: more now from Sydney Morning Herald ;

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...re-all-nnn-nnn-vars-o&sa=D&usg=ALhdy28zsr6qiq

Last edited:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
The plane was shot down, maybe by Malaysian military (heading for Petrona towers?), maybe by US military (heading for Diego Garcia?), maybe by accident. Happened before with the forgotten Iranian flight 655 but stakes are higher in the world now so noone wants to admit it - expect some fake debris to be found soon to show it as an "accident".

this is the best theory out there........i posted this earlier in the thread:

http://www.sott.net/article/275646-Was-Malaysia-Airlines-Flight-370-redirected-to-Diego-Garcia

(....to much jubilation amongst the bbc cheerleaders).

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Ah, thanks for solving this incredible mystery. I didn't expect THAT to be the explanation. The worldwide media (not to mention many different governments) must feel like chumps right about now.

PS Have you been formally introduced to [MENTION=20045]hybrid_x[/MENTION] yet? I have a hunch that you two might just hit it off.

Don't forget [MENTION=3045]The Truth@%1;

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
They seem to be relatively confident about this being it - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26659951

The question then is what the bloody hell was it doing FOUR HOURS south-west of Australia?

The picture that accompanies that story shows the southern and northern arcs, the southern of which leads to the search area, but it also shows the last satellite position, which is 1000s of miles to the West. Very odd.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Sorry to be the dunce, but I don't really understand satellites and the area they cover. Why is this odd? Are you saying there should have been a closer satellite, or that the one in question shouldn't have picked up the plane from where it was?

No - unless I'm misreading it, I read the location on the map as the location of the plane as determined by the last ping to the satellite. Maybe that's the location of the satellite itself of course.

Sounds like an elaborate suicide to me.

Or an elaborate multiple assassination if you believe Hybrid X

I'm beginning to think along these lines (not Hybrids)

I read somewhere yesterday that his wife had left him the day before the flight.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
... I find it a bit strange that one satellite off the coast of Africa is the only one to have tracked it in the seven hours it was flying but missing, bearing in mind how many satellites much closer countries must have up there, but what do I know?

from other diagrams i've seen i'm fairly certain the bbc one has put the satellite in the wrong place, it should be due south of the tip of India. eitherway, its geo-stationary for purposes of air/sea communication, where as most others up there are either moving or for other comms.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It can't drift THAT far though, surely? It makes sense for it to be there in terms of it being bang on the 'southern arc' they have been searching based on the satellite data, but it's at the very furthest point it could have reached, suggesting it flew until it ran out of fuel. That presumably means there wasn't a fire or a sudden disaster on board, so we're looking at someone in control of the plane turning it around 90 degrees and flying in the wrong direction for 6+ hours. It might be a stupid question, but WHY? Whatever the motive, I don't really see what doing that has achieved. If you wanted to hit a target you wouldn't aim for the middle of the Indian Ocean, if you wanted to kill everyone on board you could have done it within ten minutes, and if you had a mechanical problem you wouldn't fly towards an area that is hours from land.

Inhabitants of one of the remote islands in the Maldives group reported yesterday they saw a large plane flying very low roughly 8 hours after MH370 had left KL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here