Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Positives from yesterday

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5490998 said:
Go on Gus....

................... Kuszczak ................

Bruno ..... Upson .... El Abd ..... Bridge

Buckley .. Orlandi ... Bridcutt .. Lua Lua

................ Ulloa ... CMS ..................

Why? Where would the goals come from without Barnes or Hoskins? CMS came on and ran about a lot yesterday, but at what point did he put himself in where it hurts? Ulloa or what ever his name is needs some time in the Development squad to get used to English football. It is easy to see why he had been dropped by his old club with that kind of form.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Why? Where would the goals come from without Barnes or Hoskins? CMS came on and ran about a lot yesterday, but at what point did he put himself in where it hurts? Ulloa or what ever his name is needs some time in the Development squad to get used to English football. It is easy to see why he had been dropped by his old club with that kind of form.

What a load of bollocks.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Upson and Ulloa no where near match fitness , but when they are be afraid be very afraid !!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd agree with that, also the sending off of Oatway showed that there is a bit of fire in the bellies of our management.
Our management team could get sent off for fighting against Nuns United, if they felt a decision went the wrong way.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I was home for MOTD and nearly finished my book.

As for the game there wasn't many, if any.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Shit happens , the next game is on Saturday.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Maybe just maybe Poyet's stubbornness might just allow us to play two out and out forwards to play together again for a WHOLE game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here