Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portsmouth relegated

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
They have had such a slow death this season, just wish they would hurry up and die.

I do not feel sorry for the fans. All chavs. They can alway go and support Southampton as most jumped on the money/ glory bandwagon a few years ago anyway. f*** 'em; f*** them all.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Sorry for the fans as always but all in all I'm pretty indifferent about it.

Really? I didn't see many of them striking a word of caution when they won the FA Cup. Relegation couldn't have happened to a better club. Let's hope they f*** up in League 1 as well.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Sorry for the fans as always but all in all I'm pretty indifferent about it. More sorry to see Doncaster go down actually for some reason.

See , I'm completely the opposite.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Don't cry......

John-Westwood-Finished.jpg.display.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

D

Deleted member 2719

Unbelievably funny and all the years of being ridiculed by there fans in this part of the county has been tough but Now

time for revenge and more revenge and then a bit more revenge.

:clap::clap::clap::banana::banana::banana:

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
Living in Gosport many of my friends and colleagues are Pompey fans and they're all thoroughly decent people, who support their club with the same passion as us. Sure, they have their fair share of idiots as well. Pompey have been mismanaged to a level of incompetence that I find absolutely incredible; how can a club come out of administration and continue to operate at a loss of over £1M per month? Appleton said this evening on the radio that the club will not exist beyond May unless something happens (referring to a buyer for the club). I'm not disappointed they've been relegated though, and from Pompey's perspective they can clear out their very expensive donkeys - Ben Haim on £36k per week, Kitson on £18k per week etc etc. I also think they will struggle to stay in Div 1 next year (assuming they survive). On the plus side, they can look forward to a local derby with Crawley Town! And that definitely makes me smile!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
They'll have the black armbands out on Meridian........Fred Dinage, Sally Taylor, Carl Tyler your boys are GOING DOWN....hahahahahaha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here