North Sussex
really?????

Palace ???

A smile surely

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will we all be jumping for joy next season when Palace go down ?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Finally got what they deserve. They will tumble down the leagues now. That's if they are still in business.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Will we all be jumping for joy next season when Palace go down ?

Palace have a Billionaire owner aswell as several other millionaire investors. They have a youngster valued at £500million aswell as the best manager in the league. They have a fan base that any other club would envy. Surely Palace will be going for Automatic promotion next season ???

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Palace have a Billionaire owner aswell as several other millionaire investors. They have a youngster valued at £500million aswell as the best manager in the league. They have a fan base that any other club would envy. Surely Palace will be going for Automatic promotion next season ???
Best chairman, best player in the world (Zaha), best goalkeeper, best left back, best midfielder (Williams), maaarrvelous manager. We are privileged to have such MIGHTY rivals. Privileged.

Oh and haha to Portsmouth :wave:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I don't see why people are being so unkind towards what is, after all, a fellow club in the Meridian TV area :drunk:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The Mandric, Storrie & Redknapp spending spree on players they couldn't really afford (in terms of wages), has cost them dear.

I hope for the sake of their loyal fanbase, that they rebuild and work their way up again, but this with ground improvements & no debt!

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Given just how utterly charming their supporters were when they came to visit I think it's a terrible shame not to be able to welcome them next season.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Predicted when we played them at their place that they would probably go down, not that I really care TBH.... One day they might learn how to budget their finances if they stay in business at all.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Sorry for the fans as always but all in all I'm pretty indifferent about it. More sorry to see Doncaster go down actually for some reason.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
feel really sorry for Fred Dineage......and all the lovely people from such a beautiful city.

LOL.......made my day.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
A corrupt club with a Neanderthal following - I'm chuffed to bits they're down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here