Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portsmouth fans forum....twats

pal4life

Sep 6, 2008
After reading some of those comments my opinion has changed and I now hope they go out of business absolute vile filth.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
its just embarrassing.. absolutely no sympathy for whats going on financially with pompey if thats how their fans act.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Don't really care what they say but this is why they will always be hated more than their much bigger Hampshire rivals. Small time deluded twats in a tin pot ground.

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
i used to like pompey and felt sorry for them..l.but after yesterday they are a vile nasty club with horrible fans I Hope they go into liquidation

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Loving the fact they think they are a big club

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Mattstrugnell

PC Beard's Stare
Jan 2, 2011
Of course Portsmouth is a lovely city. Nice friendly pubs, great 60's architecture (the Tricorn was pure class), friendly locals. Pity the Luftwaffe didn't finish off the job properly. Spike Milligan put Portsmouth in room 101. The atmosphere at Fratton Park comes from Mr Portsmouth and his bell. Quality !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just had a look up and down the Pompey message boards and overall its quite quiet, not many posts in the main Brighton post match " analysis " although most are ignorant and crude. Checked the Admins Thread and found the line " With 2,000 members and nearly 100 posts a day, it is difficult to check every post.... "

So, other than Westwood their literacy skills seem poor.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Described us on their messageboard as a 'joke' club - coming from a club with a ramshackle ground, that has just gone in to administration for the 2nd time and on the verge of going bust, can't afford to pay players wages and having to sell them and loan them out . . . oh the irony!!! :laugh::lolol:

THIRD time.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Fiance and her family are pompey fans and i hope the scum goes bust...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Got to question the fact that what went so wrong in their lives to start supporting Pompey

Just being born in Portsmouth.

Scum that they are, they are at least loyal scum. Whenever you go to Portsmouth, it seems that absolutely everyone supports PFC. THere are shirts, car stickers, etc everywhere. You almost never see Man Utd shirts etc on the island.

Manuel

Feb 4, 2011
In the lounge
Scum that they are, they are at least loyal scum. Whenever you go to Portsmouth, it seems that absolutely everyone supports PFC. THere are shirts, car stickers, etc everywhere. You almost never see Man Utd shirts etc on the island.

Plenty of Chelsea,Arsenal and Spurs though.Their loyalty is exagerated in my opinion.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Scummy-chavvy-keeper ring wearing-smelly-inbred-tax dodging-homophobic cnuts. Deserve all they get. Fuckin Tramps

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not wishing to tar them all with the brush, the pompey fan that sat next to me and I chatted with on the park and ride bus before the game seemed perfectly reasonable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here