Portsmouth fans forum....twats

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
images

A typical pompey fan

pumpingarrisboys

Mar 9, 2012
It is strange,i couldn't have given a monkeys toss about you or your lot at the start of the season
Now,it seems you have some hatred for Pompey yet you expect us to love you
I suggest you smarten your act up and then ,maybe, you might gain some respect in return
Not expecting that to happen AND REALLY NOT BOTHERED ONE BIT- but am hoping there are enough teams to finish ahead of you and stop you over achieving
Hoping i can visit your ground again when it is finished

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It is strange,i couldn't have given a monkeys toss about you or your lot at the start of the season
I suggest you smarten your act up and then ,maybe, you might gain some respect in return
Not expecting that to happen AND REALLY NOT BOTHERED ONE BIT- but am hoping there are enough teams to finish ahead of you and stop you over achieving

My loathing is reserved for Scumhampton, not Portsmouth FC - you are an irrelevance. :thumbsup:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Doubt you will be around tbh.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

We expect you to love us? Right...

Enjoy league 1 :bigwave:

D

Deleted User X18H

What when you come down with Southampton? Pompey may very well be gone by May.

The FL giving you 800k just to avoid you going out of business and causing a real headache re fixtures and results is hugely significant I am afraid.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪

You're not bothered? Neither are we. You don't love us? Guess what? We aint bovered.......

LaurenCooper.png

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Go follow Southampton you skate........:raspberry:

Sent from Pippa Middleton's lingerie drawer.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
:wave: bye bye Pompey

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Another typical Portsmouth fan.....

Funny how generally football fans rally round when teams are in trouble, but when it is a perennial cheat people are less bothered.

D

Deleted member 18477

i've always hated the pikey sailor boys to be honest. good luck in league 1!:thumbsup:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here