Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Popmaster

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Only caught the tail end of contestant 1, I am pretty sure she wasn’t cheating :wink:

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Only caught the tail end of contestant 1, I am pretty sure she wasn’t cheating :wink:

Poor soul, she was only 17 apparently and understandably struggled over her choice of 1990's bonus questions.
I was relieved she got some points anyway.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I got 36 on the first round this morning, 30 on the second round.
I’m not great on anything in this century, about 50/50.
I have got the 39 on about 10-15 times, over the years, but since the questions became les 60s, 70s, and more 2,000s I don’t get so many,only about one top score in the last 6 months.

Anorak!:lolol:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Poor soul, she was only 17 apparently and understandably struggled over her choice of 1990's bonus questions.
I was relieved she got some points anyway.

Yes, I felt really sorry for her. Fair play for trying but the questions really did not go her way.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
I love the bitter contestants that get 6 on their questions but always go "ah well, I got 27 on her " especially if she only gets 12. Its both belittling and bullshit as he still lost the miserable git.

Also is it a separate competition to name check as many people as you can? It used to be "Can I say hello to my wife, and children and everyone that knows me" now they are individually named for what seems hours.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
BHA can on PopMaster now, is it one of us?

Well?

When you have finished your round, obvs…

* fan not “can”

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Did he win?
I heard his questions which I thought were difficult but missed the opponent’s questions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here