Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor old Bournemouth

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Why don't you fck off back to your own shit board and point this thread out to your fellow boring pricks as another example of "delusion"? No one really gives a toss on here about your opinions of whether or not our chairman wants his money back.
Bore off .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That's all in the past . We run a tight ship now .

Convenient.

The catastrophic trail of debt your shabby outfit left behind was nicely brushed under the carpet when Disney arrived. The multi-multi millions CPFC2010 now find themselves wallowing in must be of great succour to the various small businesses who got utterly stiffed by your grubby football club (again).

Awaits the usual self-justifying "nothing-to-do-with-us-guv" Agilo bobbins.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Yes, exactly that, you tiresome Nigel bell end.

Always throwing the insults eh . Anyway I'm bored with you I'm off . I don't want you bursting your buttons on your chunky cardy .

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
If you go up the money on offer will be the most ever , you reckon he won't want any of it ? Fan or not he's £200m+ out of pocket so I'm sure the payback would start .

Repaying Tone is priority number one, made huge sacrifices to build the mecca of football in the south...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Always throwing the insults eh . Anyway I'm bored with you I'm off . I don't want you bursting your buttons on your chunky cardy .

Back to the Away End where you can carry on fellating each other on your various hundred-page Brighton threads with your cut-and-paste BOREFEST responses. Round and round and round...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If you go up the money on offer will be the most ever , you reckon he won't want any of it ? Fan or not he's £200m+ out of pocket so I'm sure the payback would start .
As others have pointed out - what the f##k would you lot know about paying back? He is obviously NOT £200m out of pocket is he?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
This thread is a perfect example of why our Palace posters aren't supposed to post on non-Palace threads: It's a thread about how badly Bournemuff have done these past couple of weeks, yet 4 out of the 5 pages consist of a Brighton - Palace slanging match after one of their fans, who is clearly a virgin with no life, has derailed it.

Back on subject, I expect Bournmuff to suffer plenty of spankings this year; Cook and Elphick are way out if their depth.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
If you go into the top division and try and go all out attack you're going to get some hammerings, the way they went up is the way they still play which is perhaps naive.

theboybilly

I would really like Bournemouth to prove the doubters wrong. When we were in for a new manager Eddie Howe was my choice - I really don't get the hate. IF we ever go up I hope we try to keep playing decent football and avoid too many pastings....but the Premier League is one unforgiving environment.
Swansea, West Brom and yes...even Palace - give us reason for optimism

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
This thread is a perfect example of why our Palace posters aren't supposed to post on non-Palace threads: It's a thread about how badly Bournemuff have done these past couple of weeks, yet 4 out of the 5 pages consist of a Brighton - Palace slanging match after one of their fans, who is clearly a virgin with no life, has derailed it.

Back on subject, I expect Bournmuff to suffer plenty of spankings this year; Cook and Elphick are way out if their depth.

As most expected.

At least Howe is giving them their chance, perhaps naiively but he is rewarding them for their previous efforts.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not sure how Cook is getting on, but I presume he's been in the side while they've conceded ten in two games.

Elphick is out injured, but that said, I couldn't see his presence shoring things up in the slightest. Lovely guy, and all heart, but no way is he a Premier League quality defender. Out of the two of them, Cook is the one who you'd expect to fare better.

Bournemouth went through a spell of conceding loads when they first came up to the Championship, for what it's worth. Then they worked out a way around this, by scoring loads more. Naturally, the scoring of goals is proving to be harder at PL level, especially with Wilson missing. I imagine there will still turn out to be worse teams than them (Norwich, probably Sunderland, in spite of their annual victory against the Mags, maybe someone like West Brom), so I reckon they might survive.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
This thread is a perfect example of why our Palace posters aren't supposed to post on non-Palace threads: It's a thread about how badly Bournemuff have done these past couple of weeks, yet 4 out of the 5 pages consist of a Brighton - Palace slanging lex match after one of their fans, who is clearly a virgin with no life, has derailed it.

So is Eddie Howe and Alex Neil at Norwich. They both think you can just attack and play your own game. Sadly in the Premiership, you cannot because the slightest mistake gets punished because you come up against far better players than they have been used to, having never played or managed at that level in the past. They will finish this season better managers but they will take a few hammerings and get relegated in the process

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I would really like Bournemouth to prove the doubters wrong. When we were in for a new manager Eddie Howe was my choice - I really don't get the hate. IF we ever go up I hope we try to keep playing decent football and avoid too many pastings....but the Premier League is one unforgiving environment.
Swansea, West Brom and yes...even Palace - give us reason for optimism
this.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Nah, not yet, he is not mortgaged to the hilt like your bunch of chancers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here