Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor old Bournemouth

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If you go up the money on offer will be the most ever , you reckon he won't want any of it ? Fan or not he's £200m+ out of pocket so I'm sure the payback would start .

Has Prince Charming started reclaiming his cash back? He must have spent a fair bit: after all, that cladding doesn't come cheap.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Nothing against Bournemouth although in my youth they were very much our closest rivals when Palace hadn't even been heard of.
I do have a bit of a beef with their greaseball manager though. Smarmy little git really triggers my puke response.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Has Prince Charming started reclaiming his cash back? He must have spent a fair bit: after all, that cladding doesn't come cheap.

Between the 4 of them no , but then again they didn't cough up a £200m+ Gift , sorry , loan . El pres might be able to shed some light on it .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Won't Tony want a bit back ? That's assuming you get there .
Yes.

At the moment his input is in 3 parts :

1) Equity investment. He won't want this back unless he wants to sell up.

2) His loan. He will in theory want this back, but he keeps converting parts of it into equity (1, above).

3) His ongoing running loss. He will certainly want to minimise this.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Between the 4 of them no , but then again they didn't cough up a £200m+ Gift , sorry , loan . El pres might be able to shed some light on it .

Right. Right. So all the money put into Palace by the Fab Four is strictly investment, and entirely different to what Bloom has done for the Albion. Righto.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Right. Right. So all the money put into Palace by the Fab Four is strictly investment, and entirely different to what Bloom has done for the Albion. Righto.

No one knows do they . We are all surmising aren't we .

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
If Brighton went up you would be deluded to think you would not be on the end of some hammerings in the first season, happens to most teams.

Still think Bmuff will be ok, they need a keeper in January still.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Credit where due to Pardew he is doing well at a club whose 4 owners between them do not have the wealth of most Premier çlubs individual owners.

At last some sense on here , thank you bg :clap2:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Thanks for the thread title Ernest. I was planning a Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads routine for MOTD tonight.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm sure it won't happen again .
Why don't you fck off back to your own shit board and point this thread out to your fellow boring pricks as another example of "delusion"? No one really gives a toss on here about your opinions of whether or not our chairman wants his money back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here