Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Poogate

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Steven Alshate?

Jul 7, 2003
Did The Athletic move away from their launch brief to deliver quality journalism at some point?

“At the end of the day the group most under-served there are the readers. I think that is what we’ve aimed to return to – how we give sports fans and consumers a product that they want, that they deserve and that goes back to the fundamental tenants of quality journalism,”

To be fair, the poo line is part of a much larger review of the season which has standard questions for all club writers. Let's be honest here, it's not as if our Graham will have provided anything interesting in his interviews for Naylor to put in here.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
To be fair, the poo line is part of a much larger review of the season which has standard questions for all club writers. Let's be honest here, it's not as if our Graham will have provided anything interesting in his interviews for Naylor to put in here.

I think I’d rather stare at a blank space than read about this

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Did The Athletic move away from their launch brief to deliver quality journalism at some point?

“At the end of the day the group most under-served there are the readers. I think that is what we’ve aimed to return to – how we give sports fans and consumers a product that they want, that they deserve and that goes back to the fundamental tenants of quality journalism,”

I signed up the first year and didn't renew. A shed load of content, 90% of which is useless if you're not madly into American sports and 5% of what's left was just filler.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Would explain Neal Maupay running up the tunnel at full time, to Warren's chagrin.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I signed up the first year and didn't renew. A shed load of content, 90% of which is useless if you're not madly into American sports and 5% of what's left was just filler.

I have a subscription as part of my BT contract. (It was a one off offer)
I read a couple of articles at least nearly every day. Just on the Premier League and Albion.
So I’d disagree - there’s analytics Insight, news and in depth pieces you don’t get anywhere else and I’m glad there’s more football journalism out there. And yes a load of other stuff on baseball etc that I don’t bother with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Won't copy and paste Naylor's moments of the season in The Athletic but in his quote of the season he mentions one player who poos 3 or 4 times on game day but "doesn't force it out - it just happens". Roll up roll up who is our mega pooer?

Well, this is a bit funny for me as I was known for having 3 or 4 poos on a match day. I didn't feel particularly nervous, but I'd have 1 before leaving home, then often 2 or 3 in the club toilets. Exactly as described, just 3 or 4 ordinary poos. Became a bit of a running joke that the manager before giving his team talk would look at me and say "you all done?"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here