Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey............Fu** Me

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Blimey if that Committe for Public Safety or whoever it was though FCUM was a Category C game what are they going to do for Portsmouth? Call in U.N. peacekeepers? They'll probably think it's best to play the game behind closed doors.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
WOW a big club at the Withdean, exciting

Can we just clear one thing up right now.

Portsmouth ARE NOT a big club. In fact the title of this thread is just embarrassing - Whoo Hoo!!! You'd think we'd drawn Real Madrid or Inter Milan at home. God knows what Pompey fans will think if they see this thread. Yes I'll grant you Art Vs Science that it's a decent draw, local derby and all that, but excuse me for reacting to your ridiculous over-reaction.

Cheers

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
will WE go on the pitch and get run off it again :blush:

Ha, ha, ha! Remember it well, that was soooo embaressing! I laughed out loud whilst tucked safely away at the back of the North Stand.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
it really is a shithouse draw.

even Gus was disappointed with it live on TV.

Nah , this is great mate. Pompey all round town giving it large . South coast derby so a sell out. Lots of history with this lot and so many of our fans hate these inbreds.

Gus needs to be educated. If he plays a 2nd string vs this lot then he will have more boo's i suspect

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gonna be violent, I have no doubt. We had trouble containing their animal fans when we locked them in the North Stand at the Goldstone :down:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought the FCUM fans were not going to be trumped, but the draw has been kind and we are lucky to have the best fans in England visit Withdean again.

Bravo :bowdown:

Excellent, what was the score in the FCUM replay win?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Nah , this is great mate. Pompey all round town giving it large . South coast derby so a sell out. Lots of history with this lot and so many of our fans hate these inbreds.

Gus needs to be educated. If he plays a 2nd string vs this lot then he will have more boo's i suspect

Dont get me wrong the fact the place will be heaving with Pompey is great, and of course it will be f***ing carnage outside, i just WISH it was at their place.... Withdean is hardly intimidating, neither are our Home fans!!

I hope (if we beat FCUM) we can get a replay as i'll def go to the away one :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hopefully if the match takes place, Stoke will tell them they can't cup tie Lawrence & Kitson so they'll have to rely only on the remainder of their plucky, minnow, down-to-the-bare-bones, squad of eager 17 year olds.

Oh hang on, my bad, I must have been confused by all their self-pitying whining: they're the ones with the squad of Premier League and Championship stalwarts on hefty wages aren't they? :tosser:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Great draw. I really, really hope we don't f*** up the FCUM replay. I can think of little better than smashing the delusions of the inbred fuckstains. When was the last time we got to play Pompy, Saints and bournemouth in the same season?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Hopefully if the match takes place, Stoke will tell them they can't cup tie Lawrence & Kitson so they'll have to rely only on the remainder of their plucky, minnow, down-to-the-bare-bones, squad of eager 17 year olds.

Oh hang on, my bad, I must have been confused by all their self-pitying whining: they're the ones with the squad of Premier League and Championship stalwarts on hefty wages aren't they? :tosser:
This.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Great draw, local derby, 2007 Cup Winners.

The F.A Cup is set to sprinkle a little of its magic on the Withdean again.

:clap2:

Jan 30, 2008
hopefully if the match takes place, stoke will tell them they can't cup tie lawrence & kitson so they'll have to rely only on the remainder of their plucky, minnow, down-to-the-bare-bones, squad of eager 17 year olds.

Oh hang on, my bad, i must have been confused by all their self-pitying whining: They're the ones with the squad of premier league and championship stalwarts on hefty wages aren't they? :tosser:
have you had a bad experience with a sailor ???

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
we simply MUST beat FCUM, if Poyet puts out a shitty side to lose I will personally sneer at him...just the once mind! I hate portscum.....and I mean HATE!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here