Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey............Fu** Me

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Shite draw IMO - premiership team away or winnable home one. Got neither. Won't be overly fussed if we lost the replay now. League is the main thing.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Horrible cheating scummy club :thumbsup:

Fantastic draw.
If we have any aspirations of going up then we will be playing the likes of Portsmouth week in week out.
I wanted a championship team at home & if we can actually knock out FC ManU then it would be gr8 experience for our players.
Now Gus sort yourself out read up the history of what the FA Cup means to us & let's see how far we can go!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Shite draw IMO - premiership team away or winnable home one. Got neither. Won't be overly fussed if we lost the replay now. League is the main thing.

I think Portsmouth are very beatable. We're top of the league and they're mid-table Championship! Would be nice to see how we compare to a side of that standard as its where we want to be.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can they stop giving us extra games/potential games at Withdean. :tantrum:

It does seem a bit like that! I just think we're not playing well and the whole Woking games did my head in - as did yesterday.

I LOVE the FA Cup and have great mempries of cup final day as a youngster but I just feel this season it's not that important to us as we've got such a good chance of success in the league...

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
They'll have 3 more players on 20 grand a week by then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here