Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Our 3 came this afternoon. Block S

Lychpole

Mar 2, 2009
I went online this morning about 10-came back this afternoon and about 3pm not online-phoned up ticket office and got one-guy said it would make post tonight so be quick ! Need to ask a question whilst here-this will be my first away game in about 25 years-is smoking allowed inside Fratton park and at the the AMEX (got a ticket for Blackpool online the following week).

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Still not received my tickets........

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Got my two this morning, my sons first away game - should be good to show him what a football ground used to be like before his 1st visit to Falmer against Blackpool.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Got mine this morning, block R. Anyone know how strict they are on making you sit in your allocated seat?

Block N -Row M - seat 66.

i hope not, or me an my mates will not be sitting together....

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Great, seating plan confirms my fears.

Row A, Block P. So front row right behind the goal, and the front of that stand is very low down having been there before.
Hopefully everyone moves about.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Great, seating plan confirms my fears.

Row A, Block P. So front row right behind the goal, and the front of that stand is very low down having been there before.
Hopefully everyone moves about.

Sit where you like but bring the arguement on . Missed these

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I went to a game there a couple of seasons ago. Zilchio legroom, so when the game had kicked off and there were some gaps in the seating, I found a space and cocked my legs to 45 degrees. Poor show...

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Block N, Row T
Anyone know if they are strict on standing through the game. I prefer to stand but worried my 8 year old won't see anything otherwise?

Took her to first Amex game last night. She loved it thank god, as she's got a season ticket whether she liked it or not. Had to explain after that Fratton Park will be a big let down after that, but result will still be good!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports