Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poll :Scott McGleish

What reception should we give McGleish?

• Never forgive, Never forget. Hostile reception essential

Votes: 61 81.3%
  • He upset me at the time but I`m over it. Not bothered either way

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • He`s not worth the effort. Ignore him.

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Who the hell is Scott McGleish

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Brixton Seagull 2 said:
I was on a stag do in Btn last year and we met up with a hen party full of milf's from Essex. I was chatting to one of the nicer ones, when the topic of the Albion came up. Then she said "why is it you lot hate Scott McGleish so much?". Impressed with her Albion genreal knowledge, I preceded to rant at her (always an attractive quality when talking to a "lady") for 5 minutes of why he was such a ****, and why I'd love to see him fail in everything he ever did in his life ever, and why we all have such a laugh baiting him whenever he comes up against the Albion...
So I finish with "where did you hear about the Albion/McGleish thing then anyway?".
She replied with a straight face "I'm married to him."
I made my excuses and left... :down:
:ohmy: :clap2: :clap2: :bowdown: :bowdown:

But...you should have SHAGGED her. Up the A-hole.:angry:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Brixton Seagull 2 said:
I was on a stag do in Btn last year and we met up with a hen party full of milf's from Essex. I was chatting to one of the nicer ones, when the topic of the Albion came up. Then she said "why is it you lot hate Scott McGleish so much?". Impressed with her Albion genreal knowledge, I preceded to rant at her (always an attractive quality when talking to a "lady") for 5 minutes of why he was such a ****, and why I'd love to see him fail in everything he ever did in his life ever, and why we all have such a laugh baiting him whenever he comes up against the Albion...
So I finish with "where did you hear about the Albion/McGleish thing then anyway?".

That is brilliant :lolol:

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
I am certainly going to have to watch myself when I read his name out on the teamsheet and think I might just have to leave him out....!

I will never forget that moment. It could have sent us out of the League. I am not one for bearing grudges against players but that was utterly contemptible. I'm not excusing what happened next, but the people who did it were pounished while he - who was the architect of it - got off scott (!) free. I will never forgive him for that.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Man of Harveys said:
Generally, I would agree. But McGleigh had an absolute horse's arse of a game against us away at Barnet, for example, when a noisy, boisterous Albion contingent clearly put him off his stroke. Fine work.

Yeah, that's true. I'd forgotten that. He was pony that day.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Brixton Seagull 2 said:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

RROTFLMFAO

You've just MADE my wet Wednesday.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Am I bothered ?

No as I will be in Turkey

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Brixton Seagull 2 said:

That is AWESOME!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
It was one of the first games I took my son to - he was then 4 or 5. What a match - there was everything. We even had a chat with Ray Wilkins when he was about to take a corner. My mate (carried away in the moment) said "Must be one of the biggest games you've played eh Ray ?". Quizzical look - "well No actually".

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
can i repeat that story word for word on the Phone in next week?

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Dick Knights Mum said:
We even had a chat with Ray Wilkins when he was about to take a corner. My mate (carried away in the moment) said "Must be one of the biggest games you've played eh Ray ?". Quizzical look - "well No actually".

:lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Brixton Seagull 2 said:
RROTSDVJSD what??!. I had to look that up on t'internet to check if it was a compliment. :D
Ta, I wish I could of said I boned her, but I did ask her if she ever found proof at home that he was a wanker. Tissues under the bed etc..
WHAT DID SHE SAY!?! :bowdown: :bowdown:

Did you even try to KISS her? ???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
did you try a fumble?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Brixton Seagull 2 said:
RROTSDVJSD what??!. I had to look that up on t'internet to check if it was a compliment. :D
Ta, I wish I could of said I boned her, but I did ask her if she ever found proof at home that he was a wanker. Tissues under the bed etc..

So, from your story can we establish that Scot McGleish(is a WANKER, is a WANKER) doesn't actually know why we hate him? Or that he hasn't bothered to tell his wife? And did mrs Is a WANKER say how she felt about the whole thing?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Dave the Gaffer said:
did you try a fumble?
Are we talking the full fish finger?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here