Police warning to all men

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
POLICE WARNING........

Police warn all clubbers, partygoers and unsuspecting pub regulars to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. A new date rape drug on the market called "Stella Artois " is used by many females to target unsuspecting men.

The drug is usually found in liquid form and is now available almost anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans from taps and in large "kegs". "Stella" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them. Typically, a woman needs only to persuade a guy to consume a few units of "Stella" and then ask him home for no-strings-attached sex.
Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several "Stella" men will often succumb to desires to perform sex with horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking "Stella" men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that something bad occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a familiar scam known as "a relationship". It has been reported that in extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage". Apparently, men are much more susceptible to this scam after "Stella" is administered and sex is offered by the predatory female.

Shit, I had plenty of that drug back in my day . Mine must have been tampered with as I just had no-strings-attached vomitting.:sick:

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
There's a similar scam occuring in car parks across the region with 2 young women working their way into mens cars with the promise of performing lesbian sex on each other before finishing of by giving the guy a blow job, while one's going down on the guy the other one's knicking his wallet, so be warned, I fell victim to this scam on Sunday, then again on Tuesday and again yesterday :D

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Stella it is then !!!!

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
There's a similar scam occuring in car parks across the region with 2 young women working their way into mens cars with the promise of performing lesbian sex on each other before finishing of by giving the guy a blow job, while one's going down on the guy the other one's knicking his wallet, so be warned, I fell victim to this scam on Sunday, then again on Tuesday and again yesterday :D

Ha-ha,which car parks!::lol::

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
My cousin has always called it wife-beater.

I always used to drink it and after a few pints I'd crave cocaine badly. It never seemed to happen with other lagers.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
My girlfriend has banned Stella in our house. I didn't even know she knew about her, but there you go. You live and learn.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Shit, overpriced, chemical-filled shite.

A friend of mine (Used to post on here) worked as a rep selling lagers to different pubs in Sussex. He had to attend a whole meating on the 'myths' of Stella Artois where they explained that it has no more chemicals in than any other lager nor does it fuel aggression more than any other lager. All of the 'wife-beating' chemical filled phenomenon of Stella Artois is complete HORSESHIT.

The only real explanation for stella fuelled behaviour is a placebo like self fulfilling prophecy.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
A friend of mine (Used to post on here) worked as a rep selling lagers to different pubs in Sussex. He had to attend a whole meating on the 'myths' of Stella Artois where they explained that it has no more chemicals in than any other lager nor does it fuel aggression more than any other lager. All of the 'wife-beating' chemical filled phenomenon of Stella Artois is complete HORSESHIT.

The only real explanation for stella fuelled behaviour is a placebo like self fulfilling prophecy.

There's definitely summat up with it. Last time I had it, in a working men's club in Preston about ten years ago, I had four pints and remember actively hoping someone would offer me a fight which, for a man with the build of a sallow tree/emo adolescent girl, was somewhat inadvisable and out of character. I then chobbed all over the sofa when I got home.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Presumably it was a Stella Artois presentation he was at. It certainly seemed to cause more trauma than other beers when I was an A&E nurse.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
... the 'myths' of Stella Artois where they explained that it has no more chemicals in than any other lager nor does it fuel aggression more than any other lager. All of the 'wife-beating' chemical filled phenomenon of Stella Artois is complete HORSESHIT.

while the "wife beater" has a large dose of a comical hype, this point is patently false. all beers differ slightly in their blend of ingredients so will have slightly different chemicals. unless they have done extensive studies, who are they to say some compund dosent produce an aggressive reaction? i know that i used to get worse hangovers drinking Stella than other lagers (though not the worse - Carling is awful)

having siad that, i think the root of the myth is in the drink being popular with the sort of chap who wants a fight (chicken and egg, vicious cycle) and that it used to be 5.somthing % while most lagers are 4.2 - 4.5. drinking 4 pints of stella is the simlar to drinking 5-6 others. dont know if thats still the case though.

Why is it Stella sold at supermarkets are 4.8% but at my local friendly corner shop it is 5% ??

the local offie is probably getting imported where they brew it stronger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports