Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Police officer using excessive force in Eastbourne!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Sydney: Posts Per Day 2.36
Klaas: Posts Per Day 1.21

:thumbsup:

diversionary as ever...:rolleyes:

posts about football Sydney 14,312
Klass 106

:lolol: 36537698-9025703-West_Midlands_Police_officer_Skye_Morden_said_she_always_knew_sh-m-14_160733565.jpg

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
The police are given training on how to defuse a situation, so making an arrest should be easier. Obviously if someone is continuing to be obnoxious, they have to be restrained but the techniques are also taught. There are one or two bad apples and they taint all the decent coppers.
Police defusing a situation:lolol: did you go to football in the 80’s 90’s more recently Clapham Common the idiots had to apologise for steaming in to a bunch of women.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
i'm here primarily for the Albion related stuff , i have been distracted admittedly but i am here for a good time , not to constantly snipe and get people banned that i don't agree with...:kiss:

You don't half come out with some utter bullshit Sydney. We're all here for the Albion stuff and we all get distracted. You're no different and a quick look at your posting record/rate just goes to show you like expressing your opinion and have the odd barney with people, just like everyone else.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Thing that gets me about plod, apparently not enough numbers for a neighbourhood beat, traffic stops about thirty show up in a lay by for an afternoon pulling in motorists, it’s all about the fines which I presume add to solved crime numbers.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You don't half come out with some utter bullshit Sydney. We're all here for the Albion stuff and we all get distracted. You're no different and a quick look at your posting record/rate just goes to show you like expressing your opinion and have the odd barney with people, just like everyone else.

whereas your like to call it out whenever you can ....whatever IT may be....:rolleyes:

your opinion is unquestionably unquestionable.

it's like talking to a dustbin lid.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Thought the C4 documentary on the Brighton night shift was excellent yesterday! How that officer kept his cool and didn’t hammer the violent guy who smacked him in the mouth is a testament to his training. Especially as the young female officer leapt on him to subdue him.

Not sure I could do that job really.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If you've been arrested and you know you're innocent, you go calmly and quietly and follow the process. What do you have to fear?

Only when you physically resist arrest and fight back do you deserve to get one back, and possibly an extra one if you're being a dick.

As for quoting Bissouma you're not going to steam into his house and start slapping him up on suspicion of something which happened in the recent past, are you? In that case, it's suspicion - and there's no heat of the moment.

In this instance it was live, happening in real time, and that's very different in my opinion.

Your first paragraph; not always the case historically for black people.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I’m gonna take a punt and say you weren’t a black teenager in custody at Brixton nick in the 1970’s and 80’s? Those weren’t options.

They were , but it didn't stop the ******** kicking the shit out of them for "resisting arrest" and being "non -compliant " and it wasn't confined to Brixton by any means.

Coppers were much , much worse back then and no one can argue that fact , if a black lad spat in a coppers face back then he would be extremely unlikely to avoid a body bag.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They were , but it didn't stop the ******** kicking the shit out of them for "resisting arrest" and being "non -compliant " and it wasn't confined to Brixton by any means.

Coppers were much , much worse back then and no one can argue that fact , if a black lad spat in a coppers face back then he would be extremely unlikely to avoid a body bag.

I don’t understand your first paragraph.

Nobody is arguing coppers weren’t worse.

With respect, what are you talking about? Did you quote the wrong post?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

If somebody spat in my face I wouldn't give them a peck on the cheek either

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thing that gets me about plod, apparently not enough numbers for a neighbourhood beat, traffic stops about thirty show up in a lay by for an afternoon pulling in motorists, it’s all about the fines which I presume add to solved crime numbers.

Personally I’ve never seen thirty in a lay-by for ‘traffic stops’ :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here