Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PM threats

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I never really understand this " grass" bit. If someone threatens you on an Internet forum, then what is the problem with posting the threat so people can see what he is having to put up with?
I think doing what Nibble did is only considered 'grassing' by people who don't actually understand what forum websites and databases are and how they work.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
there seems to be a growing number of people who after having a barny on here are arranging to meet each other and thrash it out.
Its not that so much that which concerns me its more the fact some are deliberately not turning up for the scrap........seriously!.........have you no shame people?

at least turn up you gobby bellends,couple of hundred years ago you would have been sent to coventry for being a coward,

standards are seriously slipping on this forum

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Forums aren't reality , I know people will be choking on their cornflakes to hear me say this, but you don't see the person behind the posts , all you see is the post that you disagree/agree on and focus on that without realising that the person behind it may be a decent bloke . It's when the personal insults start, that nibble is so fond of dishing out that trouble starts.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Forums aren't reality , I know people will be choking on their cornflakes to hear me say this, but you don't see the person behind the posts , all you see is the post that you disagree/agree on and focus on that without realising that the person behind it may be a decent bloke . It's when the personal insults start, that .

Fully agree, c** nty.:lolol:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
This thread needs to be locked and deleted, just to stop anyone else googling a phrase mentioned earlier in this thread. Seriously don't go anywhere near Google, take the advice of those of us who have been unfortunate enough not to follow the said advice.

I'm off to bathe my eyes with bleach in the hope it clears the memory of what I've just seen.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Or highlight what an absolute twonk [MENTION=3357]brighton[/MENTION]_fella has/is/was.

Are you going to condone his threat of someone whom doesn't agree?

Condone?....i stated "Just kept in your inbox would have sufficed, or passed on to mods", rather than posting it so that a potential 15000+ could see. The OP stated that his intention was so that he had proof if anything happened.
Well Brighton Fella was banned last night, so "passed on to mods" it seems would have worked, with the "Just kept in your inbox" as back up.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Here you go:

"It is easy enough to be friendly to one's friends. But to befriend the one who regards himself as your enemy is the quintessence of true religion. The other is mere business."

Beautiful. God knows why BF got so offended!? ???

Translation?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Here you go:

"It is easy enough to be friendly to one's friends. But to befriend the one who regards himself as your enemy is the quintessence of true religion. The other is mere business."

Beautiful. God knows why BF got so offended!? ???

If he said that to me he'd get a punch up the throat.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

How much more 'simple' can you want it?

You are a very odd person.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here