Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Plucky purchased for 100m

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The plucksters have new American owners purchased for 100m apparently.

Wonder what Tony could fetch in for the Albion?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The plucksters have new American owners purchased for 100m apparently.

Wonder what Tony could fetch in for the Albion?
Hopefully that's a question we don't need to know the answer to for some considerable time.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Shirley they’ll improve on this at some stage.

BBB3B23A-5E92-4B0D-94AB-B1DAB9FC3E4A.png

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
£100M doesn't sound very much. I know they haven't exactly got an elite squad of expensive players, but I would wonder if £100M would even buy their first team squad, let alone the whole shebang, seats, roofs, away kits, tea ladies, the lot.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
£100M doesn't sound very much. I know they haven't exactly got an elite squad of expensive players, but I would wonder if £100M would even buy their first team squad, let alone the whole shebang, seats, roofs, away kits, tea ladies, the lot.
Agreed and it will be interesting to see @El Presidente's comments. I wonder how that would convert to a valuation of that club up the '23.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It is a very small stadium ???

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I wonder what our price would currently sit at not that TB would ever sale. With everything in place somewhere around 500m currently maybe

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I think Burnley are American owned so that could be another one. PL may in the end be pleased with ownership of City and Newcastle as they will not be tempted to sell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here