Please sign the Plymouth Argyle petition

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GreenGuy

Aug 11, 2011
Hey guys, your support is awesome, and really, really, appreciated. We're up to nearly 2,500 signatures of support in little over 48 hours now. Every other set of fans we've approached have been brilliant, but you guys have responded more than anyone else. You're bloody marvellous :)

As X-Isle says, the next week is critical. We have a big fans meeting planned tomorrow before our home game with Rotherham with Ridsdale and the administrator attending.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Signed. I'll be down Plymouth on Tuesday so will come and give my support vocally as well.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Done.
Plymouth are a decent club, far too big for the tinpot division they find themselves in. I sincerely hope they come through these dark times and rise again through the Leagues, not least because I love my west country trips.

stupendor

Feb 21, 2010
Done. Good luck!

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Signed via Facebook. Good luck to Plymouth - I have enjoyed some great Albion games there and as an exile always look forward to a possible cup draw against them.

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
Signed with a small donation. I know a few Plymouth fans and how they feel about this. They deserve much better. I hope Plymouth can come back from the dark days as Albion has.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports