Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please sign the Plymouth Argyle petition

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Signed and I sincerely hope you get out of this mess. Plymouth have always been good for the English leagues, a bigger club than most in the West country. Good luck too you!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
signed and wishing you the best

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Aye, he did Palace last season and Luton in 2007 too, probably more.

I'm sure someone on PASOTI has done a run through of all the bizarre twists and turns, it'd make a nosebleed of a read, but for me ALL credibility was lost here..........

A last minute 'mystery consortium' secures the CVA and is given preferred bidder status by Guilfoyle. He denies any knowledge of who is involved.

Rightly fans are up in arms because it could be a buy-back consortium of the muppets who got us into adminsitration in the first place.

"it's OK" says Brendan, "they're nothing to do with the former owners".

"erm, excuse me?" say the fans, "how exactly can you know who it isn't if you don't know who it is"?.

"shit" says Brendan (after a lot of squirming) "I did know who it was but I was advised to say that I didn't by my legal advisor".

WTF?, legally sanctioned lying?.

You'll love this though, the insolvency industry regulator is a bodycalled the insolvency practitioners association (IPA isn't just a good pint it seems). Head of ethics at the IPA...........a certain Mr. Brendan Guilfoyle!.

You couldn't make it up.

Thats unbelievable!
Who watches the watchers?

Is there anymore fans of other clubs can do?, other than signing petitions, i mean in the way Fans United came together for us when we needed it.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Hi guys,

Argyle fan here in peace.

As you may know, our club is still in administration as the season starts. The administrator picked his preferred bidder many weeks ago but as yet that bidder has not completed the deal, as deadlines have apparently repeatedly been extended. The bidder remains anonymous, but seeks to take ownership of the ground for development purposes while selling the club to Peter Ridsdale for £1.

The real danger is that the administrator becomes liable for staff wages this week - which have not been paid in full for several months - and that they will seek to liquidate the club to recoup their own costs rather than turn to an alternative buyer, James Brent, who is waiting in the wings, who has been talking positively to the Argyle Fans Trust, and who is seeking to negotiate the sale of the stadium to the Council on a community-based initiative.

Please consider signing our petition to the administrator to adopt the alternative bid.

I can't post a link to the petition here as I'm a new poster, but just Google 'dont-liquidate-pafc-pa' and it's the top hit. Maybe a mod can edit in the link?

Many thanks, and good luck this season in your new ground with former greens Craig Noone and Ashley Barnes. It would be great to see you challenging at the top end!

Done,thanks to strings.

X Isle

Mar 6, 2011
Worthing
Forgive the bump but some may not have seen it yet.............your membership is afterall massive right now (phnar phnar!)

Press release from the fans Trust, it's a big day tomorrow for the fightback........

PASOTI View topic - Contingency Plan Meeting Press Release

Please sign the petition, or at least give it some consideration, it was only seven years ago we were in your exact shoes (albeit a 3/4 new stadium and Dawn French for celebrity support!).

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
done best of luck to you all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here