Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players You Wondered How They Ever Made It?

Who Is Worse? (At The Level They Are Playing At)

• Lucas Leiva

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Alan Navarro

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Francis Jeffers

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Ryan Babel

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Robbie Pethick

• Massimo Taibi

• Eric Djemba-Djemba

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Ade Akinbiyi

• Iain Dowie

• Other

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Richard Barker 1st and 2nd time i saw him play i thought lordy wtf,boy did he turn out to be a goodun,not top prem quality but perfomed for every club he ever played for,with plenty of goals through sheer hard work and determination,top bloke. Whom btw has now retired from the game.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The poll misses the most obvious ever in Vinnie Jones who had and could do absolutely nothing

International player though. How and why I could never quite work out.

I'm baffled at the inclusion of Dowie in this list. There was a player who certainly didn't out of place at any level he played.

D

Deleted User X18H

What about Maheta Malongo or Frederico Tuerenzio??

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Robbie Pathetic off that list , but in a sea of donkeys in recent years it was a JOKE we played Richards .... shockingly awful!

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
carlton Palmer, Christopher Wreh, Djimi Traore, Andy Peterson, and various Brighton players over the years including one or two members of the current squad.

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
the worst player ive ever seen has to Jean Alain Boumsong, he was terrible, awful, shit how Newcastle payed 8.5 million for him i dont no and he must have been on 50'000 a week and he used to get the french team a few years ago. Then when he left Newcastle went to Juventus. HOW ????????????????????????????????????? he must have the best agent

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Nicklas Bendtner always looks out of his depth to me. The new Francis Jeffers?

Good call. I thought I was the only one who saw this. What he's doing at a club like Arsenal, let alone any Premiership side is a mystery. He commits silly fouls, is often out of position and needs a hundred shots before he can score a goal.

Also Gail Clichy of Arsenal is another one. Makes costly mistakes that would make a Sunday league player blush. I don't remember him playing too often last season, but in previous years I think he was the difference between Arsenal finishing in the top four instead of the top two, I remember him making idiotic errors that cost Arsenal a few key matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here