Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players You Wondered How They Ever Made It?

Who Is Worse? (At The Level They Are Playing At)

• Lucas Leiva

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Alan Navarro

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Francis Jeffers

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Ryan Babel

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Robbie Pethick

• Massimo Taibi

• Eric Djemba-Djemba

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Ade Akinbiyi

• Iain Dowie

• Other

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
If other please state who, i chose Jeffers, although Ryan Babel is pretty usless, not sure how he is at top 4 prem level !!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Phil Neville is actually quite good, he's massively underrated. When I saw Tottenham vs Everton last season, he was magnificent in the holding role.

Ryan Babel, on the other hand, I can't believe is a professional footballer! He's one of the many reasons Liverpool are nowhere near winning the league. £11million. :lolol:

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Phil Neville is actually quite good, he's massively underrated. When I saw Tottenham vs Everton last season, he was magnificent in the holding role.

Ryan Babel, on the other hand, I can't believe is a professional footballer! He's one of the many reasons Liverpool are nowhere near winning the league. £11million. :lolol:

I agree with the Babel statemate :clap2: , might have to ignore the other one though !! :guns:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Iain Dowie was a great player - he gave 110% every game. Ask any Northern Ireland fan about him, he was worshipped at Windsor Park - ran for balls other players wouldn't dream of doing, always dirtied the kit and got stuck in, and he never gave up, even at 3-0 down - still chasing and shouting. 12 goals in 59 games for one of the minnows of international football is a good effort to say the least.

Dowie was old school - played for the shirt

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Iain Dowie was a great player - he gave 110% every game. Ask any Northern Ireland fan about him, he was worshipped at Windsor Park - ran for balls other players wouldn't dream of doing, always dirtied the kit and got stuck in, and he never gave up, even at 3-0 down - still chasing and shouting. 12 goals in 59 games for one of the minnows of international football is a good effort to say the least.

Dowie was old school - played for the shirt

I know i just don't like the lad :flounce:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Special mention for Mark McCammon and Leon Knight.

The former couldn't play,the latter wouldn't.

But I'll vote for Mr Babel on that list.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
jasonlee.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here