Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Players you don't rate that others do.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
My Albion nominees would be

JFC : Going on how he was missing in most of the games he played for us last season (Admittedly similar to the whole team) I just don't see how he is a regular England U21 international.

Another one I doubt people will agree with me on but then life is full of Opinions, is

VICENTE : For me he was far too injury prone (During his Albion Career) & although showed flashes of brilliance, these were far too few IMO to warrant the Cult status he seems to get on here by some.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Solly March and Caskey.
Not shown me that they are up to this level and no progression either

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Emanuel Adebayor. Basically a wall of flesh, I've never seen why Arsenal, City and Spurs spunked a ******* load of cash on him. He seems to get an enormous chip on his shoulder every time he (inevitably) gets dropped, and for some reason thinks that playing at a lower level is beneath him. It isn't!

Jack Wilshere- a gobby, chavvy little twunt with legs made of balsa wood and hamstrings made out of tissue paper.

Danny Welbeck- makes Emile Heskey look like Diego Maradona.

I'm still not overly sure what dirt Daniel Sturridge, Jordan Henderson and Tom Cleverly have on Roy Hodgson either.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
dani-alves-523941.jpg

As a winger, great. As a full back with, y'know, defending to do, forget it.
And yet he has two Champions League winners medals :eek:

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
My Albion nominees would be

JFC : Going on how he was missing in most of the games he played for us last season (Admittedly similar to the whole team) I just don't see how he is a regular England U21 international.

Another one I doubt people will agree with me on but then life is full of Opinions, is

VICENTE : For me he was far too injury prone (During his Albion Career) & although showed flashes of brilliance, these were far too few IMO to warrant the Cult status he seems to get on here by some.

Blasphemer! :nono::flounce::shrug:

Wickham Wanderer

Sep 17, 2012
For me I would say Paddy McCourt. I really couldn't see why so many fans got excited every time he warmed up on the sidelines

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Luke Shaw... can't believe that a club payed 27m for him, so overrated.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I don't think kayal is as good as some on here think. Ditto Rohan Ince, not the same without Oscar to guide him. The fact some seem to think cms is championship quality makes me laugh as well

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Can't believe no one has mentioned him already.... Zaha.

Jonny Evans, how he is playing for a team like United I do no know.
David Luiz.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here