Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Players that you’d like to see get some 1st team minutes

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
When considering who could replace Caicedo, if he is out, I had forgotten that Gilmour exists, to be honest. But you're right - probably the most likely stand in.

Its a worry though. If Spurs do switch to a midfield 3 and bring in Bissouma, we'll struggle in that area. Brilliant though Mac Allister is, a 3 of Mac, Groß and Gilmour (or Lallana) just won't have the legs to cope.
It's not all about legs

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Tomorrow? Ralph Coates, Les Ferdinand and Dave Mackay.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Mitoma, Gilmour and Moran should all make the bench but not start (currently). As should Ferguson. For actual minutes in the first team the long term injured Pole is Shirley the answer to the original question. Forza Moder!

Talking of Jakob Moder, how far off a return to training is he? He has been injured for a long long time.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Mitoma, Gilmour and Moran should all make the bench but not start (currently). As should Ferguson. For actual minutes in the first team the long term injured Pole is Shirley the answer to the original question. Forza Moder!

Moder won't be available tomorrow. Kinda wish we hadn't sent Alzate out on loan now, if Moises is unfit.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Well clearly Mitoma is hammering at the door.

I'd like to see Undav and Ferguson get some minutes at some stage

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here