Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players Leaving

Eaagle

Jan 2, 2011
I agree with that, but so was Jordan. But I do think you have guys with business sense now.
I just still cant see how 17k a week in the championship is going to get the three signings of quality you need.

We need a striker and a defensive midfielder. These two players would do. If necessary, MORE than 17k would be made available.

You seem confused with regards to how much players are paid. We could pick up some great players for 6/7k a week (BWP's wage)

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
We need a striker and a defensive midfielder. These two players would do. If necessary, MORE than 17k would be made available.

You seem confused with regards to how much players are paid. We could pick up some great players for 6/7k a week (BWP's wage)

BWP is currently eraning 12k per week plus goal bonuses at the moment.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

What you really need is a wing, a prayer and a miracle tbh. What are the chances of getting the quality players you need at the moment? Minimal at best without a permanent manager I'd say, if you can get hughton you might be in with a chance but you have been at the arse end of the league for what, 12 months? Sorry can't help but :laugh:

In all honesty if palarse and Brighton were both after the same player right now, would half a season of championship football be enough to tempt them to selhurst?

Last edited:

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Oh yes, I forgot, it was all glory and beautiful flowing football with Adam El Abd the heroic leader and unanimous fans' favourite before Gus got here wasn't it. And Navarro, everyone LOVED him. Get a grip, retard.

your well known for slagging players off after one mistake, i seem to rememebr you slagging gus off pretty early. you know f*** all, so i couldnt care less about you shit opinion. now go back to tugging yourself off every hour you sad little virgin.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In all honesty if palarse and Brighton were both after the same player right now, would half a season of championship football be enough to tempt them to selhurst?

Depends on who can sell the future of the club best Gus or whoever takes over the managers job at Palace. The problem that Palace have is recent history of struggling and offering silly wages then going into administration. If the likes of Hughton or Coppell were brought in they have sufficient contacts to bring in the loan players that they obviously need as the squad irrespective of what Eeagle says isnt good enough for The Championship. Whether or not we have the players that are remains to be seen and hopefully it will need to be seen very soon.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
The Palace hot seat is a posion chalice at the moment. Whoever takes over will have a massive job to turn that club around. Keeping hold of Ambrose will surely be on of thier biggest tasks this january, as he is clearly thier best player (probs the best midfielder in the league).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That's not what was in our local paper, but whatever.

You have a paper in Croydon? f*** the world is going modern...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Palace hot seat is a posion chalice at the moment. Whoever takes over will have a massive job to turn that club around. Keeping hold of Ambrose will surely be on of thier biggest tasks this january, as he is clearly thier best player (probs the best midfielder in the league).

Will Warnock, who I consider to be the best manager in The Championship, try to get him to QPR.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
What a lovely Sunday night read, watching a Palarse supporter spend pages trying to justify why 23rd in the championship while we are six points clear at the top of div1 isn't a true representation :ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

your well known for slagging players off after one mistake, i seem to rememebr you slagging gus off pretty early. you know f*** all, so i couldnt care less about you shit opinion. now go back to tugging yourself off every hour you sad little virgin.

This. Tadger always talks utter bollocks, and this is how the neutered ol' mother-clucking hen comes home to roost.

What a lovely Sunday night read, watching a Palarse supporter spend pages trying to justify why 23rd in the championship while we are six points clear at the top of div1 isn't a true representation :ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

......not forgetting that we have been robbed on more than a couple of occasions otherwise we'd have several more points clear, and especially from sides who gained from our points lost (i.e Bmouth, S.Weds to name a couple). We could also point at a couple of penalty misses that would have made a difference (recently - vs Southampton)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
......not forgetting that we have been robbed on more than a couple of occasions otherwise we'd have several more points clear, and especially from sides who gained from our points lost (i.e Bmouth, S.Weds to name a couple). We could also point at a couple of penalty misses that would have made a difference (recently - vs Southampton)

In Palace speak that's called 'Tough Shit' as against 'Bad Luck', it's a Croydon thing (or maybe drugs).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here