Subs

Murray 6
Smith 6
Elphick 5

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Casper - 6 - Great save in ther first half, but just doesn't inspire confidence when the ball is in the air.

Calderon - 7 - worked very hard, great delivery for Dicker at the end, still can't believe he missed.
Greer -7 - Fairly dominant
El-Abd - 6 - Slightly off the pace today for me.
Painter - 6 - Also struggling slightly at the minute.

Dicker - 6 - At times brilliant, but his passing was in and out
Battipiedi - 5 - Not up to it, not a great passer, gets caught in possession and a little slow. Tried hard though
Bennett - 6 - Delivery has disappeared, but workrate is faultless.
Kish - 8 - immense

Barnes - 6 - Didn't get going
Wood - 6 - Tried hard, good pen.

Murray - 6 - Did well with the penalty decision.
Smith - 6 - Looks good on the ball, but needs to try and keep shape of team more.
Elphick - 6 - Much better than Woking

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ankergren 4
Painter 5
Greer 6
El Abd 5
Calderon 7
Bennett 8
Battipiedi 5
Kishischev 8*
Dicker 5
Wood 7
Barnes 5

Subs

Murray 6
Smith 6
Elphick 5

We must have been watching different games mate. Dicker had a STORMER. 9 for me for Dicker.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
We must have been watching different games mate. Dicker had a STORMER. 9 for me for Dicker.

You are joking? He gave the ball away 80% of the times he tried to pass it, made some great long passes but only a couple. Nearly set their player through on goal early in the game with a proper shit pass, but was lucky they were hauled back for a foul. Bad bad game in my view.

5 is spot on for him

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You are joking??? He gave the ball away 80% of the times he tried to pass it, made some great long passes but only a couple. Nearly set their player through on goal early in the game with a proper shit pass, but was lucky they were hauled back for a foul. Bad bad game in my view.

5 is spot on for him

Nah not joking mate I thought he was unreal today - really did. So did the 2 people I watched with. Granted he had a couple of poor passes (not as many as Paints or Kish - our passing in general wasn't as good as normal.). Opinions eh?!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Nah not joking mate I thought he was unreal today - really did. So did the 2 people I watched with. Granted he had a couple of poor passes (not as many as Paints or Kish - our passing in general wasn't as good as normal.). Opinions eh?!

Indeed. Really thought it was one of his worst games for us this season

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Indeed. Really thought it was one of his worst games for us this season

Random pal as I usually agree with a lot of your opinions... Do you share my view here:

Batti - 3

Sep 1, 2010
Dicker missed a sitter towards then end, and his passing on a few occasions was woeful. Kish was MOTM though no doubt. Thought Smith done quite well when he came on and should start on Tuesday if we have nobody else in on loan by the that time. Surprised Sparrow was not given the nod over Batti too.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Ankergren - 6 - not confident with crosses, but let down by his defenders twice.
Painter - 6 - shuffled up and down the wing well. Steady
Greer 6 - better than against Woking
El Abd 6 - Did OK. Steady.
Calderon 7 - Hands full dealing with their winger first half, great second half.
Bennett 8 - buzzing all over the pitch trying to make things happen. Good second half.
Battipiedi 6 - can see his potential, but not the man we needed today.
Kishischev 8 - looked very calm. Maybe he should have put his foot on the ball towards the end.
Dicker 6 - hot and cold. Swings between the sublime and the sloppy. Will need to be on top form on Tuesday.
Wood 6 - ok target man. Wrestled with their defenders well. Got more than his share but looked slow.
Barnes 5 - didn't really see him today. One great turn and shot second half.

Subs

Murray 6 - dangerous but no end product. Good pen.
Smith 6 - should have started.
Elphick 5 - looks off the pace

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Ankergren - 6 - not confident with crosses, but let down by his defenders twice.
Painter - 6 - shuffled up and down the wing well. Steady
Greer 6 - better than against Woking
El Abd 6 - Did OK. Steady.
Calderon 7 - Hands full dealing with their winger first half, great second half.
Bennett 8 - buzzing all over the pitch trying to make things happen. Good second half.
Battipiedi 6 - can see his potential, but not the man we needed today.
Kishischev 8 - looked very calm. Maybe he should have put his foot on the ball towards the end.
Dicker 6 - hot and cold. Swings between the sublime and the sloppy. Will need to be on top form on Tuesday.
Wood 6 - ok target man. Wrestled with their defenders well. Got more than his share but looked slow.
Barnes 5 - didn't really see him today. One great turn and shot second half.

Subs

Murray 6 - dangerous but no end product. Good pen
Smith 6 - should have started.
Elphick 5 - looks off the pace

Murray didn't take the pen

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I thought Dicker was awful today and capped it off by a blatant free header miss in the last few seconds.
Kish was superb - MOM.
Wood looked a good all-round forward,held it up well and won most headers.
Bennett was great as usual.
Still feel pig sick TBH.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Ankergren 5
Painter 6
Greer 6
El Abd 6
Calderon 6
Bennett 7
Battipiedi 5
Kishischev 8
Dicker 5
Wood 7
Barnes 6

Subs

Murray 6
Smith 5
Elphick 5

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008

Must have been watching a different game Dicker was dire in the first half, his passing was woeful. He was poor in both cup games as well.Needs a rest in my opinion, but it is game of opinions.:lol:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
cba to put ratings up,thought dicker,kish,and woods all deserved a 7,the keeper once again poors a low score from me,always been a shotstopper,but we need more,defence is going to have the work cutout tues imo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here