Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player of the season?

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Stockdale - :lolol: can't believe people are even suggesting him. Lost count how many goals we have conceded that he should of done better.

Dunk - Lapses in concentration are too regular, costing us a lot of goals, yet Greer gets blamed. Dunk will have at least one mistake a game.

Ince - Possibly not played enough

Tex - Not ours

Calderon - He must win!

#VoteCalde

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Calderon is very often gash even though he gives 100% and is not in the running...
Just sums up people nowadays as this has even turned into an xfactor type load of bullshite...Please pick on merit as ince and dunk are miles ahead of the rest.

O I love caldy and I want his baby's and he's a club legend bla bla bla....Its about performances not personality...get a Facking grip you retards.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Calderon is very often gash even though he gives 100% and is not in the running...
Just sums up people nowadays as this has even turned into an xfactor type load of bullshite...Please pick on merit as ince and dunk are miles ahead of the rest.

O I love caldy and I want his baby's and he's a club legend bla bla bla....Its about performances not personality...get a Facking grip you retards.

I've lost count of the amount of times Ince has lost the ball, also given away goals, like at Watford where he moved out of the wall, and Norwich where he lost the ball at the edge of the penalty area. Maybe other fans have actually seen the games in person, rather than being retards.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I do wonder if Dunk would be considered the obvious front-runner, if...

- He hadn't chipped in with a few goals
- No one else had really bothered to chip in with a few goals

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I've lost count of the amount of times Ince has lost the ball, also given away goals, like at Watford where he moved out of the wall, and Norwich where he lost the ball at the edge of the penalty area. Maybe other fans have actually seen the games in person, rather than being retards.
O look it's the same old plonker following me around saying the same old things..
Calderon is gash very very often and doesn't deserve it...Ince is young and improving and carries many of our players by being all over the pitch.You always notice ince on the pitch as he gets stuck in unlike many who're anonymous.

You go pick your boyfriend if it makes you feel better

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What has that to do with his performances? If he plays like he has for most of the season it is understandable why it could be his last.

He is the clubs 4th highest goal scorer, and has played in various positions when called upon. What exactly has he done wrong?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Apart from being a liability up until the last 2 or 3 games then running around like a headless chicken and people slate CMS, nothing really as he has done nothing at all really.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I always thought the POTS was based on performances not popularity in which case a lot on here must be blind, or not understand football.

You really are horribly arrogant. People who don't agree with you are blind or 'don't undertsand football'. If only we all had your encyclopedic knowledge of the game, eh?

FWIW there is no stipulation that the award should be about 'performances'. People are entitled to cast their vote based on any criteria they wish, whether that be natural ability, dedication, sheer effort, interaction with the fans, or anything else.

If people vote Claderon, it will because THEY feel he deserves it, as is their right. Just as it was when they voted for Andrew Whing on the basis of effort and little else, a few years back.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I do wonder if Dunk would be considered the obvious front-runner, if...

- He hadn't chipped in with a few goals
- No one else had really bothered to chip in with a few goals
Interestingly, Dunk's goals have won us 3 extra points. Calderon's goals have won us +4 points...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Apart from being a liability up until the last 2 or 3 games then running around like a headless chicken and people slate CMS, nothing really as he has done nothing at all really.
We'd be 4 points worse off without his goals...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here